Chapter 8: Just For Tonight

Elliot's Pov:

We were currently watching Tangled on the couch. The lights were off and we were surrounded by blankets. He was sitting on my lap and he had his head on my chest. He was eating popcorn and I was just drinking a Pepsi. I looked down at him and just started to stare. He was focused on the movie so it was fine. I couldn't help myself and kissed his forehead. He looked up at me with his cute deer like eyes and kissed my cheek.

I smiled down at him and softly kissed his lips. I loved his lips. They were soft and plump and I could just kiss them forever. He turned back to the movie and continued to eat his popcorn. I started to play with his hair and continued to watch the movie. When the movie was over, he set the popcorn down and sat up in my lap so he wasn't leaning against me.

He started to look for another movie that we could watch and I held him close to me. I started to kiss his neck and he made a little noise. I kept kissing him and he moved his neck a little to give me more access. I started to kiss behind his ear and he made a little mewl. "S-stop that." "I don't think I will princess." He made an angry huff and got up. I got up too and chased after him. He ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of marshmallows.

I was confused until he started to throw them at me. "Princess, what are you doing?" He shrugged and started to eat them instead of throwing them at me. I chuckled at him and hugged him. I seemed to be doing that a lot, but I just couldn't help but hold him. He looked up at me confused. "What are you looking at?" He asked. "Nothing." He threw another marshmallow at my face and I caught it with my mouth.

He giggled and started to feed some to me. I put the marshmallows down and kissed him again. I had to bend down a lot to kiss him so he went onto his tiptoes and wrapped his arms around me. My hands made their way down onto his ass and he jumped a little from surprise. He pulled away and buried his head in my neck. He started to kiss my neck and I moved it to give him more access. I started to rub his thighs and he moaned an little.

More Pov Switches

Milo's Pov:

I was on the counter and I was kissing his neck. He was rubbing my thighs and was starting to breathe a little harder. He kissed me again, licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted it and moved my hands to his hair. His hair was soft and I pulled it a little. I actually enjoyed kissing him, which was pissing me off. I shouldn't have been but I was. He was married and I knew that. Yet here I was, making out with someone's husband and enjoying it.

At this thought, I pulled away. He looked at me confused and a little sad. "What's wrong princess?" "Don't call me that." He carried me off the counter and carried me to the couch. He sat down and held me against him. "I'm not letting you go until you tell me what's wrong." I sighed and breathed in his scent. He was wearing some cologne which I thought smelled really nice.

"What we're doing is wrong Elliot. You're married." He sighed and kissed my forehead. "It's not that bad babe. Besides, you said it's only for one night." "That doesn't make it any better Elliot. You're still cheating, even if it's just for one night. I mean come on, don't you feel bad at all? She's your wife and you married her because you love her." "I don't love her baby, I never did. My mom basically forced me to propose to her, and no I don't feel bad for cheating on her. I'm pretty sure she's been cheating on me for years. Now it's my turn."

That made me feel a little better but I was still uneasy. I would've thought about it more but I was really tired. All the excitement from today and my pregnancy really drained my energy. I nuzzled my face into his chest and made myself comfortable on his lap. I then slowly drifted off into some much needed sleep.

More Pov Switches

Elliot's Pov:

I looked down at Milo when I heard his breathing get slower. He was sleeping. He must've been tired. I decided to shift our positions so I was laying down and he was on top of me. I put the blankets on top of us and turned in the TV. I watched a movie but put it on a low volume so Milo wouldn't wake up. I ran my hands through his hair. It was soft and silky even though it looked messy.