Chapter 20: Parents Pt. 2

••Previously••

"This is Milo, and he's my..." He took a deep breath and looked down at his boyfriend who had a worried look on his face but was smiling nonetheless, showing that he supported him. "He's my boyfriend." He said looking up at his parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's Pov:

Everyone was silent. You could have heard a pin drop. His parents were so still they looked like statues and they both physically paled. It felt like an eternity of just fear and anxiety. The only comfort was Elliot keeping Milo close to him. "Your... What?" She asked, quietly and shocked. "My boyfriend..." "Your... WHAT?!" Milo shuddered and looked down, getting flashbacks that he didn't need at the moment. "I said he's my boyfriend mother, can't you hear me?"

He gained confidence and a lot of anger when he saw and felt Milo's fear. "Do not talk back to me Elliot! I cannot believe that this- this thing is your boyfriend! I didn't think you could disappoint me anymore than you have but here you are!" Elliot put his head down, very hurt by her words but trying to stay strong. Milo saw this and rubbed his back, trying his best to comfort him. "Don't touch my son you whore!" That made Elliot's head snap up. It was Milo's turn to put his head down.

He tried to resist the tears that threatened to fall to the best of his abilities but a few slipped. "What did you just call him?" Elliot asked quietly. She didn't reply. "What did you just call him mother?!" He raised his voice. Again, she didn't reply. "You have no right to call him that!" "Don't tell me what I can and can't call him!" "I will not let you treat him like this! He is my boyfriend and I love him so if you don't support me or have anything nice to say then leave!" Suddenly there was the cry of a baby. "Oh no, Liam." Milo said under his breath.

He let go of Elliot and ran up the stairs. "What the hell was that?" Elliot just turned and went up the stairs. When he got to Liam's room he saw Milo carrying him in his arms, rocking side to side with a few tears in his eyes, it broke his heart. Elliot walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm sorry she said that to you." He said into his hair. "Not your fault." "Is that a baby?" Camilla asked in disbelief.

The couple turned their heads to the door to see Elliot's parents standing at the doorway. "I'm going to ask you again, is that a baby?" Elliot stepped away from his boyfriend and son and faced his parents. "Yes, it's a baby, and he's mine." "Why didn't you tell me that Leah was pregnant?!" "She wasn't, and stop yelling you'll wake up my baby." "If it's not Leah's then whose is it?" "It's mine." Milo chimed in. The eyes turned to him and Camilla looked like she wanted to kill him. "So not only are you dating man, you're dating one who was a woman?"

"Actually, I'm a man. Have been since birth." "Tch don't talk to me you whore." "I told you not to call him that." "Don't even start with me Elliot. I am very disappointed in you." "I don't care." "What?" "Read my lips mother. I. Don't. Care. Frankly, I don't care about your opinion because you've been controlling me my entire life and I'm not having it anymore. I'm making my own choices. I'm not getting back together with Leah and that's final. I never wanted to marry her in the first place.

It's my life and it's my house so if you aren't willing to talk like an adult then you can leave mother. And father, you haven't said anything so what do you think? Or will you not say anything because you're so afraid of mother that you don't have your own opinion?" He was starting to get heated and the anger was starting to control him. "Elliot please calm down a little, the stress isn't good for you." "Shut up you don't know what's good for me." He wasn't quite yelling but it was loud enough to startle Milo and wake up Liam who had just fallen asleep.

Milo gasped then quickly moved to leave the room. "Excuse me." He said in a quiet voice as he moved past James at the doorway. As soon as he had realized what had happened his eyes widened. "Look what you've done. You made me angry and now he's mad at me." "Your temper is not my fault Elliot. You made the whore angry, not me." "Get out." "I beg your pardon?" "Get. Out! This is my house and I want you both out of it. Now!"