T E N

Author pov;

Yeonjun woke up from his sleep with a wide smile on his lips, this wasn't something normal coming from a guy who hated mornings with a passion since he liked sleeping in, but knowing that he was going to see a special someone at work today made his mood instantly happy.

Soobin on the other hand had been up for hours already internally and externally freaking out.

Today was the day he would start work at a big company filming artists and starting to get himself out there in the industry...

HE WAS GOING TO WORK WITH YEONJUN THIS IS NOT OKAY...

Soobin couldn't help but laugh at himself feeling his hands all clammy from panicking so much. After deciding on what to wear, Soobin walked down the stairs, grabbed breakfast and greeted his mother.

He then checked over emails sent to him the night prior about the day's schedule. A sigh of relief left his pink quivering lips as he saw there wasn't much on his plate that day, it was mainly just him getting accustomed to the job and starting to film for a few vlogs.

The thought of following Yeonjun around all day made his heart thump loudly in his chest...this was a lot to take in.

After giving himself a little pep talk in front of the entrance hall mirror, the now slightly hyped up bunny man left his family home and started to make his way to his new work place.

————

Soobin fidgeted anxiously as he waited outside the meeting room where he had previously been interviewed, waiting to be called in.

After around five more minutes of leg shaking, Soobin's ears perked up hearing his name.

Opening the door carefully, the tall male entered the room only to be met with some company executives as well as one very familiar face. Yeonjun smiled at the younger while the other women and men had blank faces as they looked at the clearly nervous boy in front of them.

"Choi Soobin?"

"Y-yes?"

"These are the people you will be working closely with for the next two years, as stated in the contract, or however long you stay after that so you should make sure to get to know them. However, before that I do need you to sign an non disclosure agreement before you can start work." Soobin nodded, now having sat at the opposite end of the table as the man in charge Mr Kim was talking. Soobin focused attentively taking in all his words.

Soon enough a contract was slid over the long table and he proceeded to scan it over. Looking at Yeonjun for some guidance, he was met with a warm smile and a nod which the younger reciprocated before signing the contract.

After a few handshakes the heads of the company had walked out and now it was only Yeonjun and his team in the room. He quickly stood up and greeted everyone and by now their blank gazes had swiftly changed to warm smiles.

Yeonjun walked over to Soobin and hugged him which definitely turned some heads but they quickly shook it off thinking the boys must have been previous friends chuckling at the sudden interaction.

Soobins eyes widened at the olders action as a rose pink blush scattered against his squishable cheeks. However, he couldn't conceal the smile now spread across his face.

Separating, Yeonjun smiled at the younger and ruffled his hair. He then linked their arms and jumped up and down, a rather childish action which caught Soobin off guard but his team/staff were only laughing as if they were used to it.

"Yeonjun, let the poor boy breathe." One of the makeup artists giggled and Yeonjun pouted, "hmph. Fine."

Soobin was feeling starstruck to say the least but he was also very pleased to see how Yeonjun interacted with those he worked with, it was exactly how he had expected of the older which made another smile creep up onto his lips.