F O U R T E E N

@soobiesoobie

liked by @yjchoi and 372 others@soobiesoobie felt cute, won't delete later😘> view 47 comments

@soobiesoobie felt cute, won't delete later😘
> view 47 comments

@gyubeom why am I being punished this early in the morning, what did I do to deserve this ???
> view responses
@soobiesoobie stfu 🤩

> back to comments
@taetaehyun not cute ☺️
^liked by @soobiesoobie
@hueningkaii I'm still waiting for that plushie yk
@yjchoi get your cute butt out of the house now I'm bored waiting outside
> view responses
@soobiesoobie glad to know you like my butt
@yjchoi well it is a very cute butt, now LEAVE
@soobiesoobie LEAVING NOW 💀

Author pov;

Skipping into work, well more Yeonjun dragging Soobin behind him, the two boys entered the building greeting everyone as they walked.

Yeonjun was stopped a few by staff members asking him questions making the younger feel slightly awkward so he told Yeonjun he'd meet him later before making his way towards his small studio.

As he walked down the corridor he crossed paths with the manager who rolled his eyes at him but Soobin only smiled, the thought of the older standing up for him running through his mind.

With the same smile on his lips, Soobin walked into the studio style office and sat down at his desk opening up his laptop. He quickly checked over his emails sent to him that morning, replying to a few before starting his first task.

Opening the editing software he imported all the different files he had saved from his memory stick and began the long process of choosing what was usable or not.

Three hours later Soobin was still working hard when someone knocked on the door.

"Soobin, are you in there?" Instead of replying Soobin opened the door and smiled at his colleague who was holding two cups of coffee.

Strange...

The colleague who he still hadn't quite remembered the name of was smiling at him sheepishly causing Soobin to look at him suspiciously.

"Can I help you with something...?"

The shorter smiled, handing him a coffee and a stack of unfinished work before trying to dash away running down the hallway. "I really need to leave so thanks for covering for me!!!!" They shouted as their voice gradually got quieter the further they got.

Soobin sighed while looking down at the new set of work."Better get started on this then." He then rolled his heavy shoulders stretching momentarily prior to sitting back down on his chair.

This was going to be a long day.

Yeonjun however was on the other side of the company waiting for his fitting to be finished, feeling bored out of his mind. They were checking all his measurements over and over again to make the clothes fit perfectly which of course the idol appreciated a lot, but standing there for almost four hours doing nothing wasn't exactly his favourite pastime.