T H I R T E E N

[⚠️] Beware, very fluffy content
Author pov ;

It was already the weekend and the bunny like make was happy to not be woken up by the sound of a blaring alarm beeping. Feeling refreshed, Soobin stretched his limbs before reaching out for his phone and checking his notifications.

His eyes were adjusting to the light when they came across an Instagram dm. Soobin clicked on it mindlessly before reading it over.

@yjchoi
Bunny I'm bored so I'm coming to yours with snacks so lets watch a movie or something.

@yhchoi
You're awake right?

@yjchoi
Well either way imma be there in like half an hour since I already know you're free lmao, see ya soon 🤪

Soobin closed his phone and stretched a bit more before it hit him. "SH*T" Soobin screamed before running to his bathroom in hopes of getting himself somewhat ready before Yeonjun arrived.

The text had been sent fifteen minutes before so he didn't have much time, the panicked male proceeded to run around his room trying to get ready in the short amount of time.

Barely having gotten his clothes on Soobin heard the buzz of his phone and he quickly checked the notification.

@yjchoi
I'm pulling into the drive way now

@choisb
see ya in a minute

He quickly typed back before skipping a few steps on the stairs heading to the living room. Bumping into hueningkai he was greeted.

"Mums out with dad somewhere." Kai exclaimed while shoving crisps into his mouth, Soobin only nodded at this.

"A friend is coming over so could you stay in your room?" He asked not really wanting to be interrupted by the younger, Hyuka rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah I know the drill, enjoy your date." He winked before heading to the stairs.

"You owe me a plushie!" The younger shouted now he was out of sight and now it was Soobin's turn to roll his eyes.

He was about to reply when the doorbell rang. Taking a deep breath Soobin planted a smile on his lips, opening the door for the masked older.

"Hey junie." He greeted only to be met with the older looking him up and down, raising his brow.

"You just woke up didn't you." He chucked making the younger smile sheepishly and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"That obvious?" Soobin questioned, stepping to the side allowing the older to enter his home, closing the door behind him. "Well the fact that your shirt is inside out and you have two odd socks on is a slight giveaway."

"Oh..." Soobin mumbled watching as Yeonjun headed to the kitchen placing down his bags. The younger used this as an opportunity to quickly turn his shirt the right way round, his cheeks only getting redder by the second.

"So what brings you here?" Soobin asked, now leaving over the kitchen counter. Yeonjun who was standing on the other side pulling out treats from the other side raised his brow again teasingly.

"What? Am I not welcome?"

"Oh no that's not what I meant-" Soobin quickly tried to defend himself but the older's laughter cut him off as he removed his face mask now feeling safe enough to show his identity. "Only playing with you bin." He chuckled.

"I got the day off from doing anything other than a few story things on my socials so I felt like spending some time with my favourite bunny and watching movies." Soobin nodded trying his best not to blush at the idol's words, just to be clear he was failing miserably.