T W E L V E

Author pov;

Soobin was typing away on the computer when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in." He called out before returning his focus to his computer screen already knowing who it was.

"I'm finally done." Yeonjun said, not even bothering to greet the younger before chucking himself down on the bean bag in the corner sprawling out in all different directions. He let out a groan of discomfort before starting to wriggle around getting into a more comfortable position.

"Well hello to you too." Soobin chuckled, spinning around on his chair turning to face the older who was now in a rather strange position.

"You alright over there?" He raised his brow in suspicion before gaining a glare from the then older.

"This my cute little bunny is what you call maximum comfort." The older spoke proudly making Soobin give him a disgusted stare. Yeonjun shrugged before going back to wriggling around.

"I think I'll take your word for it." Soobin giggled before spinning back on his chair with the intention to finish up his assigned work.

Yeonjun on the other hand just continued to move around before playing a few mini games on his phone.

Twenty minutes had passed by the time Yeonjun had finally given up hope with his phone and just gazed at the working younger in annoyance.

Soobin was focused on his work, which he had every right to be but Yeonjun just felt super bored for no apparent reason and the lack of attention he was getting from the younger wasn't helping at all.

"Binieeee." Yeonjun whined to which Soobin hummed back in reply, not turning around as his eyes stayed glued to the editing square on his screen.

"Whatcha doingggg." Yeonjun whined again, elongating each of his words making Soobin finally turn to face him.

"You alright?" The younger questioned to which the older shamelessly shook his head and pouted.

"I'm bored."

"Hmm, yeah I would have never guessed that." Soobin retorted, causing the older young adult to roll his eyes.

After idolising Yeonjun for so long Soobin would have never guessed Yeonjun really acted this way outside of the all the cameras but he seemed to be just as playful as he would've expected, maybe even more so...definitely even more so.

This made Soobin happy.

"You know you can just go home if you're bored right? Didn't you say practice ended early?"
Soobin suggested but this evidently did not go down too well with the idol.

Yeonjun looked at him frustrated before pouting and looking away. Soobin couldn't believe his eyes, the older was acting like a baby, a very handsome baby, but still a baby.

"No. I want to stay here."

"Hmm..." Soobin responded before thinking to himself for a little while, the rooms drifting into silence before it was broken by his voice once again.

"Want to help me edit?" Soobin suggested which caused the older to hop up off the bean bag and lean himself onto the side of Soobin's chair.

"Lesssgoooo."

—————————

Almost an hour had slipped past by the time Soobin had closed his laptop after saving all the files to his memory stick.

Yeonjun and him had spent the time digging through different clips choosing where to put what, the artist even gave input on how he wanted the different pop hearts and things to go up onto the screen.