S E V E N T E E N

Author pov ;

Sat in the back of a van, Soobin was taking notes as the camera crew discussed the different aspects and shots of the scenes they wanted.

As usual Soobin was on the editing team but that day was a bit out of the ordinary.

Months had passed surprisingly smoothly for Soobin ever since the vlive, Yeonjun's fans quickly becoming invested in their friendship. There's even Twitter fan accounts dedicated to them and when I tell you Soobin screamed seeing this...I mean he screamed his lungs out.

He used to be the one with a fan account but now there were some dedicated to him, I guess you could say he was struggling with digesting that information.

At the moment both Soobin and Yeonjun were swamped with work as they made preparations for Yeonjun's comeback. In the past weeks they had been going from meeting to meeting and rehearsal to rehearsal. To say they were busy was an understatement but at least now they were finally getting closer to Yeonjun's album release.

Stepping out the car, the younger followed the other crew members around as he slyly looked around for Yeonjun who he hadn't seen yet that day.

Noticing the older he waved but only gained a small smile in return from Yeonjun, Soobin sighed noticing how tired he looked.

The idol had been up since the early hours taking shots at sunrise so he was functioning on three cups of coffee and two hours of sleep.

Being called over by another staff member, Soobin quickly scurried back to what he was doing.

About an hour later Soobin was stood quietly behind the director as they were hidden behind the monitors and cameras, watching as Yeonjun filmed different scenes for his music video.

Yeonjun was singing to the track as cherry blossoms fell all around him, but soon the pink blossom became rain as he sang now soaked.

The theme of the video was loneliness but also comfort the change of season can bring as well as feeling the loss of losing someone you love.

It was a beautiful concept, but Soobin was slightly worried seeing the artist being continuously drenched in water as the takes went on and on.

Soobin just had to sit quietly as Yeonjun continued slightly sniffling from the cold.

Once the break had finally arrived, Soobin was quick to stand up watching as Yeonjun was wrapped in a blanket. With worried eyes he walked over to the older idol.

"Hey junie! You're doing so well!" The taller complimented gaining a soft smile from the older.

"Thanks binie. How's the technical side of it coming along?" He asked, tightening the blanket around his body as he spoke, his voice notably quieter than usual.

"It's alright. I'm not doing much but it's a great experience." He giggled and Yeonjun nodded.

They talked for a few minutes longer before the director called them back to their places.

In that moment Yeonjun's whole aura changed as he hid his brewing sickly feeling turning into a professional, which is exactly what he was and always strived to be.

...

The day was progressively getting longer in Soobin's eyes but finally the lunch break was announced allowing him to let out a sigh of relief. Without a second thought he headed over to Yeonjun's trailer knocking on the door since the idol had gone in for an outfit change.

The door opened and one of the stylists who had expected to see him smiled down at him before moving to the side. Soobin smiled back at the before skipping up the steps, ducking his head down under the door frame, poking his head around the corner.