N I N E

Author pov ;

The next morning Soobin awoke earlier than his alarm, something he was not prone to doing...he was extremely excited.

The very person he had looked up to and slightly obsessed over, in the most non toxic way if that's even possible, had asked him to hang out.

With a slight skip in his step Soobin entered his shower and started to get ready for the dat- I mean day.

Standing in front of his wardrobe Soobin realised he had come across a major dilemma.

WHAT WOULD HE WEAR?

It wasn't long until Soobin's floor was covered in clothes as he pulled out different options for his attire. He wasn't one to stress over what he was wearing on a regular basis but today wasn't just a normal day...

Sighing, Soobin finally settled on some black jeans with rips along with a basic grey hoodie. Yes, it took him that long just to settle on a hoodie...he was so nervous.

Taking a deep breath Soobin brought his phone up to the mirror and started to take photos trying to get himself hyped up and to possibly post on his Instagram feed later. Saving a few he went to take another selfie when a notification popped up at the top of his screen.

Soobin pov ;

@yjchoi has sent you a message!
view message >

@yjchoi
Hey soobie

@soobiesoobie
wassup

I did not just say 'wassup'..does anyone have a hole I can throw myself down?

@yjchoi
I'm just leaving an interview now so I should get to yours in about 20 mins

@soobiesoobie
ah oki, I'm pretty much ready anyways so that's all good with me 👌

DUDE STOP NO WHY AH WHY

@yjchoi
Didn't realise we were chatting like bros now ✊ cya soon my bro 😎

@soobiesoobie
Imma go die now, bye bye 👋

@yjchoi
lmaoooooooooo

Back to Author pov ;

Around twenty minutes later Soobin received a text from Yeonjun saying he had arrived and the younger was quick to exit his home, not forgetting to grab a mask on the way out.

(Btw COVID 19 doesn't exist here so uh yuh)

Soobin stood in front of the dark vehicle tapping his feet awkwardly until the door in front of him slid open.

"Hey dude, wassup." Yeonhin exclaimed putting his hand out for a fist bump but Soobin ignored it sending the older a glare instead, however his flaring red cheeks didn't help at all.

———————

"I'll just be over there, ok?" Yeonjuns manager said before heading over to talk to the photographer, leaving Soobin and Yeonjun alone by the makeup chair.

Soobin kept looking around noticing all the different sets and lights that were filling the room. He was amazed, something that caught the olders attention.

"Do you like photography?" He questioned and the younger turned to face him, his head nodding in response.

"Mhm, I always wanted to do things like this when I was younger. I don't know why but taking photos has always been a favourite pastime of mine- oh and I wanted to be a videographer! ... sorry I'm rambling." Soobin said scratching his neck awkwardly, Yeonjun chuckled at this.