end

I felt myself drop to the floor as I opened my eyes. Looking around quickly , I realized where I was.

I was back.

And I needed to find him.

Turning myself around to the bathroom mirror , I looked at myself. I was young again. I was 16 again, right where I left off.

Shaking the thought away, I pushed open the bathroom door into the school corridors as students pushed past.

There were tons and tons of students , more than there was supposed to be , and they looked scared , they looked as if they were leaving.

What was happening? What did I leave off on?

Paranoid students roamed the school , pushing past one another with worried looks on their faces as I desperately walked past them all , attempting to find him.

I looked at every face , every green robe , every blonde hair boy that walked past but I could not find him.

In every classroom he wasn't there , in every common room he wasn't there , in every corner of the castle he was nowhere to be seen.

I knelt down to the ground as students fell over me , rushing past , my hands across my head as I thought where he could've been.

Where was he?

Then I got up. Remembering again.

The astronomy tower.

With no hesitation I got up running faster than I ever did to where the astronomy tower was. I pushed past anybody that got in my way, and shoved off anybody who tried to stop me.

I needed to get to him.

Student after student fell in my foot tracks after getting pushed away as I ran and ran and ran until I couldn't stop , until I got to him.

And I was right.

He was there at the tower , leaning over to the bar watching students and teachers battle for their lives below as he stood above with regret in his eyes.

"Draco!" I yelled , running into him , throwing my arms around him as tears fell from my eyes carelessly. I didn't want to let go but after hugging him for a few minutes , I looked into his grey eyes that sympathetically stared down at me. "I need to tell you something," I blurted as tears fell from my face , causing my vision to look blurry.

"Kimmie, now is not the time. There's a war going on," Draco told me , talking as if he was speaking the obvious. "We have to go."

He took my hand , attempting to lead me away but I pulled back. "Listen to me!" I screamed , as he flinched at my voice.

He wasn't listening. This wasn't working.

Just a few hours ago he saw me, but for me it was decades ago and I just wanted to bring a proper goodbye to him before it was too late.

"Please listen," I begged , speaking calmer. I walked up to him , placing my hands over his. He nodded slowly as I smiled through my watery tears.

"This is going to sound crazy but please believe me," I confessed , looking up into his confused expression. "Promise me you'll just listen and you'll believe what I'm about to tell you."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Promise me!" I repeated myself. Draco placed a hand on my cheek. "Okay, I promise."

I took my hand , and placed it over his arm as faint yelling from the war below took place.

"I'm not from this universe," I finally said, not daring to look up at Draco , knowing he thought I had gone crazy. "And I know you're probably thinking I've gone mad but I haven't and I'm telling the truth. Sarah and I shifted here-,"