Chapter 38

I stepped onto the train as Draco took my bag. Fifth year came to an end and summer break arose. Sarah and I planned to shift back once the two of us had both arrived back to our houses.

Draco lead me over to where Pansy and Blaise were already seated. Pansy rolled her eyes as I took my seat next to Draco.

"Took you long enough," Pansy scoffed.

One thing I wasn't going to miss while I was gone , would be Pansy's rude comments and gestures towards me.

Pansy had been nothing but rude to me my entire time of the time I spent here and I was so tired of her.

I made my eyes over towards to the window as the train started off to Kings Cross Station. I then looked up to Draco who was already staring down at me.

I laid my head on his shoulder as I continued to stare off into the window. I was going to miss this place , and not just Hogwarts. Everything about here I was going to miss while I was gone.

"What a year," Blaise groaned.

I laughed as I took my head off Draco's shoulder.

"I mean it wasn't that bad," I chuckled.

For the rest of the ride I practically stayed silent. I watched the scenery we passed outside of the window and eavesdropped on Draco's bickering with Blaise and Pansy throughout the ride.

The train stopped at a halt as the familiar sounds of Kings Cross Stationed occurred. I sighed as Draco helped me out of my seat.

He took my hand as he smiled into my eyes. I grabbed my suitcase as we made our way into the crowd of family's.

Draco and I stood together for a short period of time before I spotted my parents waving to me across the train station.

"I see my parents," I pointed to Draco.

Draco turned his head over to where the direction of my finger pointed.

Draco stayed silent as he grabbed me into a hug.

"Is everything okay?" I asked Draco.

Draco ignored me.

"Promise you'll write this summer," Draco sighed.

"Of course," I laughed.

I pulled away from the hug as I looked up into Draco's eyes.

"I'll see you soon Johnson," Draco smiled.

"See you soon Malfoy," I smiled as I started to part ways with him.

I sprinted past the chaos around me over to where I had spotted both of my parents who smiled kindly at me.

~

I sat up in my bed with thoughts rushing every which way throughout my head. The night before shifting back had always stressed me out.

I didn't know how long before Sarah and I would shift back. I didn't know if it would be for a short period of time , or longer. I didn't know if we would be gone for weeks , days , or maybe even months.

Would I forget to shift back? Would I forget about Draco?

I shook my head. No , I wasn't going to let that happen to me. I wasn't going to forget here and I was especially not going to forget Draco. I could never.

I didn't want to shift back if I was being honest. I wanted to stay here forever and never wanted to leave. I really was born in the wrong universe.

I rubbed my eyes. I was tired , and I was for sure not ready for the sleep deprived hangover I would get tomorrow once I shifted back.

I dramatically laid back onto my bed , pulling my sheets up onto me. I stared up into the ceiling with thoughts still pacing back and forth through my mind.

I let out a loud sigh. I didn't want to shift back , but I knew I had to.

I closed my eyes.

Thoughts of Draco started to fill my mind. Memories of the two of us flooded my mind as this made it even harder for me to shift back.

I turned over , still with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes as I looked over to where my bedside stood.

"Take me back," I whispered to myself.

I then proceeded to close my eyes , ready to wakeup back in my current reality.