Chapter 11: Forgiveness and Questions

TW: SELF-HARM AND MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

It's been a few days since the whole incident and Midoriya hasn't been attending class, training and also lunch and dinner. Jiro usually brings his food and the class has been noticing this cycle repeating, but didn't bother too much since she is his closest friend. The girls though had a bit of jealousy inside of them, but they didn't bother since it was the right thing to do. What they don't know is that Tokoyami has been sneaking in Midoriya's room a couple of times just to hangout.

It was a regular evening for the trio. Jiro and Midoriya were playing Mario Kart 8 deluxe and Tokoyami reading book. Jiro once again beat Midoriya as she is really good at the game and the socre is 11-0. They laughed together and Tokoyami just smiled. They went on with this for awhile until Midoriya got their attention. "Yo guys, I got something to say that has been on my mind for a little bit." This got Jiro's and Tokoyami's attention and they asked what was the problem. Midoriya paused, but finally said "I want to open up to the class already..." Both of them was shocked to say the least. Tokoyami wasn't having it though and said "Why so soon? This just happened a few days ago might I add. Also I can't put the blame on them because we were apart of it too... It's just why now? Can't you wait for a bit longer?"

Midoriya just sighed, but replied nonetheless "I don't want to make them worry, it's a hero's job to make everyone okay and smile, a hero doesn't make the victims worry. And I won't let the class worry about where I have been. I'll be completely honest with you, there is still some shit on my mind that is hurting me, but I am ready. So let's go down and talk to them shall we?"

Both Tokoyami and Jiro was at lost for words from what Midoriya is saying and just stared at him in awe, but they respected his decision and went with him downstairs.

Once the elevator brought the trio down to the common room. Jiro, Tokoyami and Midoriya all looked at the class. To their surprise, everything was dead silent, Bakugo wasn't screaming, Kirishima wasn't shouting manly every 30 seconds, Kaminari and Sero weren't playing videogames, all the girls were just playing card games, Ojiro and Shoji were just watching TV silently without acknowledging one another, Sato wasn't baking, Mineta wasn't perving around, Koda was still silent but a sad silent, Iida was just looking down on the floor in shame, and Aoyama wasn't twinkling as bright as before.

Midoriya looked at the sad and gloomy atmosphere and Midoriya well, being Midoriya did an awkward 'hey' while waving his hand slightly. Everyone jolted their heads to Midoriya's direction and saw him smiling innocently, all of them were staring at the cinnamon roll just in awe and disbelief. The first one to approach Midoriya was Kirishima. Kirishima ran at him in full speed and shouted the words "I'M SORRY, IT WAS SO UNMANLY OF ME TO DO MIDOBROOO" over and over again. The rest followed, with everyone else crying hugging Midoriya. The last one was Bakugo who was just standing there jaw dropped looking at Midoriya. After giving Midoriya an apologizing hug, they made way for Bakugo and Midoriya to talk it out.

"Listen De- Izuku, I-I-I'm sorry..."

Midoriya was at lost of words. The BAKUGO KATSUKI said he was sorry, what world was he living in? Oh right, the perfect world for him. He went back to his senses and responded.

"Wha-?" He sighs "Kacchan let's have a private talk."

Bakugo just nodded and followed him.

GROUND BETA (9PM)

Midoriya brought Bakugo to the building where they hard their first battle in UA and where Bakugo found about Midoriya's secret. Everything was dead silent and while they were walking Midoriya stopped and asked the question.