Chapter 5: WHAT?!?!?! and Confessions (and more songs)

MONDAY AFTERNOON

Everyone is going nuts! Who knew the sweet and innocent cinnamon roll was so smooth and more importantly HAVING A GIRLFRIEND!!! THE SCHOOL IDOL TO BE EXACT! Some people were happy for Midoriya, some were excited, and some were envious (to be exact Uraraka, Monoma, Mineta, and a bit of Kaminari (but not too much since he likes Jiro)). People were staring at Hado while she just nervously smiles. Bakugo was the first one to speak up.

"Okay what the fuck is going on? Apparently the nerd is dating the school idol?" Bakugo asked raising his left eyebrow impatiently waiting for ansewers. Kirishima saw this and told his boyfriend to calm down and surprisingly it actually took him a while to relax due to the big secret his rival was hiding.

"Did anyone in our group know about this?" Miruko asked. The group shook their head signaling a "no", but the big 3 nodded their heads.

A lot of people were jealous of Midoriya here are the people.

"How close are you and Deku, Hado?" Uraraka asked with a hint of jealousy and anger, she then quickly got up from her seat and rushed towards Hado smiling at her innocently. This made Hado back up a bit, but the rest of the big 3 was assisting her.

"Since when did that twerp date the school idol!" Monoma shouted with pure jealousy. Mineta was at the back supporting him. 

"Damn.. Good on Midoriya though, glad he found someone he loves you know?" Sero said, his voice filled with pride for his friend.

Hado was overwhelmed by the amount of commotion being caused in the stadium. She can only stutter her words out making the students more eager to know what she's trying to say. Nezu comes in, in the nick of time and tells the students to give her some space. Well, they obviously followed their principal and once everything was settled down, Nezu asked Hado to explain what has happened. 

"Okay.. So ummm... You know how you people saw Izuku and I kiss right?" 

Everyone nods.

"Well, the thing is... Izuku is my ex." 

le gasp.

"And as we explained it to you guys we met Izuku in the middle of his middle school, if that makes sense. We known each other for 6 months and soon confessed. We started dating in secret, but I had to let Mirio and Tamaki know since they're my best buds. However, we decided to break up on a mutual agreement. It was pretty funny actually." Hado says laughing at the end. Students, teachers and pro heroes (Even Mirio and Tamaki since they don't know how the breakup went) were heavily confused.  

"How can that be?" Midnight asked in curiosity.

"How can a breakup be funny?" Shinso asked scratching his chin.

"Well..."

Flashback

It was the end of school and both Midoriya and Hado wanted to say something to each other and they both agreed to meet under the cherry blossom tree right a little beyond from UA campus. As the two met, they were instantly flooded with nervousness. As the two tried to converse, somehow and someway, Midoriya was able to get the first words out.

"Ummm... Neji..." Midoriya said getting Hado's attention.

"Huh? Yes Izu?" Hado asked her boyfriend. 

"I actually have something to tell you..." 

"Oh me too."

"I think-" They both said in unison. Midoriya insisted for Hado to go first, but Hado was refusing and letting Midoriya go first, but Midoriya being Midoriya refused as well. Then Hado let out a cute giggle and Midoriya smiled dearly at that.