Chapter 3: Songs for Us?! (P2)

Welcome to the rewrite!

"I AM HERE" Speaking

'I AM HERE' Thoughts

THE NEXT DAY... (9:00am)

Everyone woke up from their deep slumber and was quiet for most of the morning. Some of them were eating breakfast, some of them were talking a bit to their fellow peers and others were just scrolling through their phones. Kaminari walked down to the common room yawning and trying to create a conversation between his between.

"Good morning everyone..." Kaminari said groggily.

"Good morning Kamibro.." Kirishima said still yawning.

"What time is it?" Kaminari asks grabbing a bowl and walking towards the cereal box. 

"9:00am"  Yaoyorozu answered back.

"Alright thanks Yaomomo." 

Suddenly, someone burst down the door shocking everyone and getting them into fighting positions.

"Woah! Calm down everyone, good morning!" Nezu said drinking his cup of tea.

"Jerry?! What the hell are you doing here?! It's only 9:00am!" Bakugo said in between pants, with a towel on his head. (He did training)

"Were here to listen to Midoriya's songs!" As Nezu said this, the rest of the teachers came in the common room.

"So lets get this over with brats. But first, finish your meals and take a shower." Aizawa said in a monotone voice.

"Yes sensei!" Everyone shouted.

1 HOUR LATER...

"Everyone's here right? Alright, so who hasn't gone yet raise your hands." Yagi said raising his hand.

The people who raised their hands was: All Might, Present Mic, Midnight, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, Bakugo, Sato, Shoji, Sero, Todoroki, and Mineta. (I'm not going to add the other teachers like, Cementoss, Ectoplasm and Thirteen since they were at their own place chilling.)

"Who goes first?" Midnight asked breaking the silence.

"I guess I'll go." Yaoyorozu went to the bag and saw her CD. "It's called [Most Girls]." 

"Awwww! I'm flattered Midoriya!" Yaoyorozu said smiling. (No she does not like him.)

"DAMN YOU MIDORIYA!!!!!" Mineta shouted in agony.

"Yaoyorozu, I can sing you a song as well." Todoroki said blushing lightly.

'Is he blushing?' Everyone thought

"I-Is... Todobroki jealous?" Kirishima asked still shocked.

"No way..." Sero said in disbelief.

"Impossible..." Ashido and Hagakure said in unison.

"What the fuck..?" Bakugo and Jiro said.

"Yes. Yes I am jealous." Todoroki said nonchalantly.

"HOW CAN HE BE SO STRAIGHTFOWARD WITH THAT?!" Everyone shouted. However, Yaoyorozu was speechless.

"You haven't said anything yet Momo. Kero!" Asui said elbowing her lightly.

'What do I do? I like him, but is he jealous in a friendly manner? Is this supposed to be a joke? No, Todoroki isn't one to make jokes like that... Maybe it's the truth..' Yaoyorozu thought. 

"Todoroki, let's talk later.." Yaoyorozu said quietly.

"Huh? Sure.." Todoroki said calmly again..