Chapter 2: Songs for Us?! (P1)

Welcome to the rewrite chapter 2!

"I AM HERE" Speaking

'I AM HERE' Thoughts

SATURDAY (10:00AM)

Everyone turned their heads to the source of the voice but just to find Mr. Aizawa, Principal Nezu, All Might (skinny form since this is the arc before they meet Eri), Midnight, and Present Mic.

"Oh! Hello there senseis! How are you guys today?" Yaoyorozu said smiling nervously.

Aizawa sighed "What trouble did you guys get into this time?"

"Oh nothing Aizawa-sens-" As Ashido was saying this she got interrupted by Kaminari.

"It was honestly nothing! We were just listening to Midoriya's sonngs!" Kaminari said with a bright genuine smile.

"Yeah sensei it's true! Midobro's music is so manly!" Kirishima said with his shark tooth grin.

Silence filled the room once again. Everyone was speechless. However, after 10 seconds everyone in Class 1A glared at Kaminari and Kirishima for revealing Midoriya's secret. Both of them stared at each other thinking why the class was shooting the deadliest glares at them until it hit them... (literally) They then felt Jiro's earjacks plug into their ears and she sent her heartbeat sound waves into them making them deaf (nah exaggeration lol).

"YOU IDIOTS WHY DID YOU DO THAT, THAT WAS IZUKU'S SECRET!" Jiro shouted still jabbing both of her ear jacks into Kaminari's and Kirishima's ear.

"OH JESUS CHRIST! LORD GIVE ME STRENGTHHHH! I'M SORRY JIRO!" Kirishima and Kaminari said shouting like it's their last moment on Earth.

"You guys are really stupid at some points, no scratch that every time..." Tokoyami said.

"Damn... We already apologized man..." Kaminari said scratching his head.

"Still Kamibro... WHAT WE DID WAS SO UNMANLY!" Kirishima said while holding back his tears.

"Izuku? Are you in a relationship with young Midoriya young Jiro?" All Might asked raising his eyebrow.

"E-EH?! NO! ME IN A R-RELTIONSHIP WITH IZUKU? PSHHHHHHH NAHHHH... B-But can s-someone please explain to him w-what's going on?" Jiro said as red as a tomato.

"Well okay... Ummmm to cut it short, Jiro and Midoriya hangout secretly with Tokoyami, best friends, first name basis." Ojiro said in a nutshell.

"Oh okay.. Thank you for telling me this young Ojiro." All Might said patting his head. 'Young Midoriya hasn't told me about this.. Strange...'

"Well back to the topic... Young listener you said that the bushy green haired kid can sing? Let's see it!" Present Mic said with enthusiasm.

"Indeed! I am excited to see Midoriya grow up to become a hero and a singer!" Nezu said on top of Aizawa's shoulder sipping his green tea.

"Let's just hurry up with this so I can finally take some rest.." Aizawa said in a monotone voice.

"Alright! As you guys were having your chat. I was making the paper slips, so the next person to pick is... Kirishima!" Yaoyorozu said pointing to the manly red head.

"AWWWWW YEAH!" Kirishima shouted.

"Found anything yet shitty hair? You're taking too long!" Bakugo said giving a tired face.

"Oh yeah I did it's called [I Don't Belong in This Club] and it's featuring... ALL MIGHT?!" Kirishima said with stars shaped in his eyes and his jaw dropped.