Chapter 7: Is Midoriya Okay?

(TUESDAY 11AM)

Midoriya's bag kind of explained a lot. After hearing the breakup between him and Utsushimi, the kid needed a way to vent out his emotions. And what better way to  do it than through music? Everyone stayed silent. Fear and nervousness flowed through their bodies not expecting what's to come. It was new to them. Seeing their happy go lucky and nervous student/classmate be the complete polar opposite was definitely something weird for them to see, but nonetheless.. Still concerning. Hawks is the one that first broke the long silence.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go see what this kid is about." Hawks said. He stood up and walked to the stage searching for a disc.

"Is Deku fine?" Uraraka asked in worry.

"Mochi cheeks. We literally just found a bag full of sad songs, heard a traumatizing story, and heard him cuss in one of his songs. What makes you think he's okay?" Bakugo asked with a snarl. Even though he was acting all tough, he still worried for the childhood friend.

"HAHAHHA NICE ONE BAKUHOE!" Kota screamed smacking his back. This only just aggravated the exploding blonde.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

"Kota what have you done?" Katsumi said facepalming. Despite the disappointment he showed to his friend, he can't help but laugh just a bit along with other people in the atrium.

"It's honestly pretty funny..." Mahoro said giggling a bit.

"Calm down man.. They're just kids. Let them have their fun." Kirishima said rubbing the blondes back gently. Bakugo took  some deep breaths and finally calmed down and giving Kota a high five. He can't lie, that was a good ass joke.

"Have you found a song by the way Hawks?" Nezu asked.

"Yeah, I got one. It's called [Romantic Homicide].

"Why does it sound lovely and sad at the same time?" Ojiro and Hagakure questioned. Everyone was confused as to what the song meant. There was only one way to find out.. To play it. Hawk's inserted the disc and let the music do its work.

I'm scaredIt feels like you don't care

"It definitely seemed like she didn't care. Fucking dick." Hado said. Voice filled with hatred. This caused a lot of people to gasp. Sure the Big 3 are old enough to curse or whatever, but it rarely happens, so this is the real deal.

Enlighten me, my dearWhy am I still here?I don't mean to be complacent with the decisions you made
But why?

"Damn he's really going through it. I need to hug my man when he gets back." Sero said clutching his fist in determination. 

MmIn the back of my mind
You died
And I didn't even cry
No, not a single tear
And I'm sick of waiting patiently for someone that won't even arrive

"Fuck.. DUDE WHY IS THIS GETTING ME IN MY FEELS!!" Kaminari said with tears in his eyes.

WhoaIn the back of my mind
I killed you
And I didn't even even regret it
I can't believe I said it
But it's true
I hate you

"I'm sorry.. I know its my fault. I'm sorry I didn't treat you like how you wanted to be treated. But fuck you as well." Midoriya said before ending the video.