Chapter 4: Who Does Midoriya Like?

I just found this picture and it's so adorable!

MONDAY MORNING (8:00AM)

Everyone woke up all sore from training. The teachers really put in work during training, they were practicing their quirks to the fullest till sunset. It was safe to say that this training session was harder and harsher than summer camp. Some students were envious of Midoriya since he was able skip training while others were just thinking about his secret talent. However, unbeknownst to them, Midoriya has been training since 4:00am morning and has been training non-stop yesterday.

Sero then walks down the stairs leading to the common room just to see his classmates eating and talking.

"Good morning..." Sero said groggily while walking towards the Bakusquad who is sitting on the table counter.

"Wassup Spider-Man ripoff." Bakugo said resting his head. Kirishima who was sitting right next to him gave Sero his best smile and waved at him. "Hey Serobro!"

The others weren't paying attention to him, but once they heard Kirishima they all turned their heads to the tape user and greeted him.

"Good morning Sero." Everyone tiredly said.

"Yo Sero.. Kaminari surprisingly made breakfast without frying his brain and it's actually edible. Make sure to eat it." Jiro said handing a bowl of cereal with a cup of apple juice.

"Jiro it's just cereal. How can I possibly ruin that?" Kaminari said in a defensive manner. Jiro and Sato then just looked at him in disbelief. Both of them stared at one another for a few moments and said.

"Remember that one time when you poured a glass of milk-" Sato and Jiro got cut off by Kaminari shushing them and blushing in embarrassment.

"THAT WAS ONE TIME! I LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKE!!" Kaminari said waving his hands furiously.

"Just finish breakfast everyone." Shoji said and the class just went on to eating.

30 minutes later...

Everyone was looking at the television shocked. They left the bag of CDs there yesterday and now it disappeared. Some panicked, some were confused, and some were asking questions. One of which was Uraraka, who was shaking Iida furiously.

"Iidaaaaaa! Where's Deku's CDs?" Uraraka asks in worry. Iida reverts his attention to the brunette and calmly says "I'm not sure Uraraka... Hmmm, Sato do you know where's the CDs?" Iida asked looking at the baker.

"Not sure either I was making breakfast with Kaminari's help..." (He was baking pancakes)

"Maybe Sero stole it." Mineta slyly says smirking at the teen. Everyone then turns their head towards Sero giving him all sorts of glares. Sero then backs off a bit sweating and shouting. "I DID NOT DO IT! MINETA IS BULLSHITTING YOU!"

Suddenly, someone opened the main door. He sighed while rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's too early for this shit..." Aizawa said in an annoyed tone. Everyone then turned their attention towards their teacher and kept their mouths shut. Although, Aoyama twirled his way towards the sleepy man and greeted him.

"Bonjour Mr. Aizawa! Qu'est-ce qui t'amène ici en ce beau matin?" Aoyama asks while twirling around emitting a bright white light causing the class and Aizawa to cover their eyes. Someone or an animal then popped out of Aizawa's scarf.

"That would be because of me!" Nezu said cheerfully confusing everyone excluding the old sleep-deprived man.

"Principal Nezu? What are you doing here?" Iida asks readjusting his glasses. Someone then came out from nowhere (How'd he do that?).