The Talk Between the Recommended

(11:00 AM SUNDAY)

As Class 1-A was going to exit the dormitory, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki were left behind wanting to talk about something. They were just standing beside the couches in the common room waiting for everyone to go out.

"Heyyyy! When are you guys coming?" Ashido asks.

Yaoyorozu was caught off guard but regained her composure. "In a few, I just need to have a quick conversation with Todoroki."

"Alright, don't take too long you love birds!" Ashido snickered winking at the two then running out of the doors.

Then it was just them two there left in the dormitory. They took the time to digest what Ashido said and stiffened up while blushing lightly at that statement. Yaoyorozu then averted her gaze towards Todoroki who was just looking at the ground blushing but also smiling..? Yaoyorozu then started to question him.

"Why are you so happy all of the sudden Todoroki?" Yaoyorozu asks.

"Aren't we here to discuss something what happened about and hour and a half ago?" Todoroki then said avoiding the question.

Yaoyorozu then smiled gently at the half-cold-half-hot user and said "Yes. I would like to ask what made you defensive over Midoriya making a song about me? You claimed to be jealous, is that true?" 

"Y-Yes..." Todoroki stuttered. "To be honest, I'm not very good with emotions and I think you can clearly tell from that. I didn't know how to respond because I don't want Midoriya taking you away from me. It might sound selfish, but I just want you and you only." Todoroki then looked towards her smiling. "If you were wondering what I was thinking about what made me so happy. It was just us two together facing the world and being... A couple..." 

"So, you have feelings for me?" Yaoyorozu blushed.

"Yes."

Yaoyorozu was taken back, clearly shocked and speechless. The feeling was mutual between them though. Both of these students have been crushing on each other since day one, but never had the courage to make a move because of fear and nervousness.

"Yaoyorozu are you okay?" 

"Momo."

"Huh?"

"Call me Momo and I'll call you Shoto."

"Wait, so is the feeling mutu-"

Todoroki was then cut off by a short and sweet kiss on the lips by Yaoyorozu. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, but to them it lasted for at least a few minutes.

"Does that answer your question Shoto?" 

"..." Todoroki then gained back his consciousness "I guess it does.."

Todoroki then grabbed Yaoyorozu's hands staring at her black onyx eyes asking her a question.

"Momo... Would you like to go on a date with me?" 

Yaoyorozu smiled "I would love to Shoto." 

"Does Saturday 12:00pm sound fine with you?"

"It sounds great to me."

"Good to hear. Now let's head off to training." Todoroki then grabbed Yaoyorozu's hands while walking towards training grounds.

'I could get used to this.' Yaoyorozu smiled.

Authors Note!

This chapter was pretty short since I just wanted to cover up what happened between the two. Also I apologize if this ship isn't to your liking. It's just my own personal taste so please don't attack me for it. I'll see you on Chapter 4!