Chapter 10: Shit.

uh oh.

Everyone was shocked by the sudden outburst, but once they looked back to who said that it was none other than Izuku Midoriya. Everyone was dead silent until Midoriya started to speak.

"What the hell is going on? You guys are going through my shit!" Midoriya shouted. Sero came back with an answer though. "I thought you were coming back tomorrow?" Sero answered, but Midoriya was quick to answer. "We had a change of plans Sero. Also I figured Kyoka might've told you guys I would come back tomorrow, but I wanted to surprise you guys and this is what I come back to? You guys snooping on my shit?"

Kaminari: Come on Midoriyaaaaa it's not a big deal! You're overreacting! Come on you should listen with us!

This only angered Midoriya even more now, they were being so incompetent. "OVERREACTING? ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS? IT MAY NOT BE A BIG DEAL TO YOU GUYS BECAUSE IT'S NOT YOURS! I was always shitted on in my life and singing was my only coping mechanism to stay stable. EVEN WHEN I TOLD PEOPLE I COULD SING THEY SAID I WAS SHIT AND THAT I SHOULD GIVE UP ON SINGING AND BECOMING A HERO. I trusted you guys while I was gone... AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? Guess I really can't trust anyone anymore can I?"

Everyone was dead silent... But Kirishima decided to step up. "Come on bro... Were sorry..." Kirishima silently stated. "Sorry isn't going to fucking cut it, the wound is open and it is freshly cut. I really thought you guys were the true friends I had... Now I'm assuming Ashido and Bakugo are the ones who initiated to whole thing first." Everyone was shocked to how he knew it was them, but he continued, but more importantly he didn't say Kacchan. "It was obvious Bakugo blasted the door open and Ashido probably snooped around to find something. But that's besides the point. I'm mad at all of you and I'm not weighing down the blame to just certain people but to all of you, I know some people tried to prevent it from happening like my friend group and Iida, but you still listened to my music. Did you ever think how I would feel? What would've happened when I came back and I didn't know you were listening to my music? Were you guys just trying to hide it as long as you can from me? Invading my privacy until I found out?" He sighs and everyone is still dead silent and he continues "This whole thing is a shit show. I'm going to just stay in my room. Don't come for me." as he walks off to his dorm room.

"Deku wait!" Uraraka shouted about to run to him, but Yaoyorozu stopped her. "It's best if you don't go... Midoriya needs time to cool down after what happened." The girls nodding in agreement as Uraraka just sighed. Everyone was dead silent, some were crying thinking that they lost their friend and some were ashamed of themselves, but they knew it was the right thing to do, to leave Midoriya in his room for the meantime.

MIDORIYA'S DORM

Midoriya was just staring at his ceiling. He didn't know what to do, he had similar situations to this, but this one hit differently than the ones before... He didn't what to do, he is currently holding back his tears and he knows he can't approach anyone right now, so right know he can only confront his mother about this. After a few rings, his mother Inko picks up.

Inko: Hi Izuku! Why are you calling me right now? Thought you would be talking to your friends.

Midoriya: *sighs* About that... They found out about my music...

Inko: Oh! Wonderful you can show them your wonderful talent!

Midoriya: No mom, they snooped on my shi- I mean stuff and found out about it. They invaded on my privacy!

Inko: Oh Izuku... First off language and second what did they say?

Midoriya: They said I was overreacting and they wanted me to listen to my own music! Like nothing happened! I just don't know what to do mom... I'm lost.