Chapter 8: Midoriya's Point of View

(TUESDAY 12PM)
(THIS WOULD BE KIND OF DIFFERENT AND IT WOULD BE IN PARAGRAPHS) (AND THIS WOULD BE QUITE SHORT SORRY)

Midoriya POV

Everyday I get this weird feeling that, something bad is going to happen when I get back. I even got this feeling while eating lunch with my mom. We obviously ate katsudon since it's my favorite and now I'm washing the dishes. Thinking about a lot of things. I was thinking about... Kyoka... Ughhhh the group knows I like her and for some reason I feel like she likes me back, but I'm still so scared to confess because of rejection. They keep hyping me up to tell her my feelings, but I'm just scared she'll reject me. I dated some people before and it hurt like hell, especially Utsushimi... Nejire was honestly great, but we had to give it up because of us wanting to become heroes... I'm just scared if I can possibly ruin our friendship and lose all the great memories we made together. Anyways I should probably finish this up and not make mom worry.

15 MINUTES LATER

Alright I'm in my room I can think now... I should practice One for All since I could only control 20% and I need to work harder. I also need to make new music and I've actually been thinking about starting a YouTube channel...

Flashback

It was just Jiro and Midoriya chilling in a room. Midoriya was on the floor leaning on his bed humming a tune, while Jiro was playing with her earjacks and hogging all the space in the bed. Honestly, it may seem boring from a birds eye view, but to them it was a very memorable and valuable time to spend with one another. After a bit Jiro was curious and started up a conversation.

"Hey Izuku." Jiro asked Midoriya.

"Yeah wassup emo?" Midoriya asked back.

"Have you ever thought of starting a YouTube channel?"

"Huh? This is very out of the blue. What's this about Kyoka?"

"I don't know your just very good at singing, many people will enjoy and love you for that."

"Yeah I wouldn't say good, just not bad at it."

"Are you serious? YOU'RE AMAZING DUDE!"

"Heh. Thanks, I might take it into consideration. I even might bring you for a collab or two" Midoriya said chuckling.

"I knew you would come around. Now let's watch "The Spectacular Spider-Man". Jiro said making space for Midoriya to sit on.

"YESSSSS PLEASEEEE!! I HOPE PETER ENDS WITH LIZ" Midoriya said. No, pleaded.

"NAHHHHHH GWEN ON TOP!!!" Jiro said with a fiery glare.

"YOU TRIPPIN. LETS BINGE THIS SHIT THEN TO FIND OUT." Midoriya said grabbing the remote.

"ITS ON MAN. IM READY TO STAY UP WITH YOU." Jiro said firing back.

And just like that, the two soon to be lovebirds started binging both seasons of Spider-Man, and of course Midoriya was furious that Peter ended up with Gwen. Jiro chuckled and patted his back and the two just continued hanging out and sleeping at each other's rooms.

Flashback end

3rd Person POV
'Good times... Can't wait to go back and see her again! Anyways let's record some more songs.' Midoriya thought, he grabbed his guitar and started humming a tune and started playing.