a rivalry between chefs

I woke up to a strange smell. Someone was...cooking? I got up and walked into the kitchen to see tsumugi dumping strawberry juice and some black liqued into a pot "morning tsumugi....what's that?" I asked "oh um i'm just making breakfast would you like some?" I was about to accept the offer when kokichi slammed his fist on the counter "don't take it!" We both jumped and tsumugi's glasses almost fell into her breakfast "I'm a better chef then her let me cook for you" Tsumugi looked insulted

"what! You haven't even tried it yet" "Just looking at you cook is insulting my tounge" "Please don't fight-" "Shuichi!" They both said at the same time as they looked at me "I'm the better cook right?" "No I surely am!" They both insisted "i-i don't know....neither of you have ever cooked for me before" Kokichi looked at the witch with a smirk. Tsumugi smiled "how about we have a....friendly competition....we both cook something for shuichi and he decides who's the better chef" Kokichi scoffed "alright but we're doing it...." I blinked and different hot sauces were all over the counter "dragon style"

"D-dragon style...?" Kokichi scoffed smugly "you heard me. we have to drink all of this hot sauce then we try to cook while our tongues are on fire" Tsumugi looked incredibly unsure "I...." "Of course we don't have to...but that would make me the better chef by default" I thought tsumugi was going to give up but then she grabbed a bottle and downed it withen a second "you're on dragon boy"
_________________________________________

I took a glance at the two chefs about an hour into the competition. Kokichi was holding a pan with his tail and was ballincing two plates on one of his wings. tsumugi on the other hand had summoned a tentical monster to hold the pot in place of her, stirr it and she also sat on one of them while she read from some kind of magical cookbook in a language I couldn't read. I could tell they were both takeing this very seriously. "Th-think you're....ready to crack?" Kokichi asked breathing heavily. Tsumugi swallowed hard "n-no...are you?" Her voice was raspy due to the amount of hot sauce she drank "you....wish"

Tsumugi and kokichi both presented their dishes to me. Tsumugi's looked more edible. "Try mine first!" Kokichi said as he pushed his soup towards me with his tail. I was going to eat it but I saw a black stick or something sticking out of it. I glanced at kokichi before pulling an entire wing out of the soup "Kokichi....spread your wings out" "Why?" "Do it" Kokichi looked down and spread his wings out...he only had one wing the other looked like it was ripped off.

it didn't take a detective to figure out what happened. I covered my mouth "I...i think I'm going to be sick" "I'm really tasty I promise!" "I don't want to eat you!" Kokichi pouted then tsumugi shoved her dish in my face. It looked like.....the tentical of a really big octopus and strange berries......she cooked it right? Why is it slimey "hurry! eat it!" I took a deep breath in and ate a part of the tentical....it was tasteless but it felt so uncomfortable to eat "so? Who's the better chef" They asked. Well....tsumugi's was....yeah but at least I ate it.....but if they want me to be honest I'll be honest

"....to be honest....neither of you won" Tsumugi laughed with a disappointed smile on her face but Kokichi immediately burst into tears "I KNEW IT I'M A HORRIBLE CHEF!" I ran to kokichi and gave him a hug "hey....i never said that you're probably a great chef it was just the ingredients you chose same goes for you tsumugi it was really well cooked you just used strange ingredients" Kokichi sniffled and wiped some of the tears off of his face "really you mean it?" I nodded. Once we separated we all stared at the kitchen which was now a complete mess.

"We should probably clean this up" Tsumugi acknowledged. More silence passed before I said "....Do you guys wanna go to waffle House?" "Sure! Oh is it like gamre cave?"