first day of school

I was woken up by my phone alarm at around six. I forgot I had school that day....how dissapointing....i got up, threw on my school uniform as quickly as I could but before I could leave I accidentally tripped over my dragon. "Ow! Shuichi what the hellfire! why did you kick me!" Kokichi exclaimed as he rubbed his head "kokichi I told you to stop sleeping in front of the door....why are you doing that anyway I thought you slept on the couch with tsumugi" Kokichi sighed "I was but I got tired of waking up with my head on her massive tits- eh- wait! Don't change the subject answer me!" I sighed "I didn't mean to kick you....i was just in a rush to get to school" "You haven't been to this 'school' place in forever...are you just lying to me as an excuse to leave and kick me in the head!" "No! Black mold started growing in the school over break so they needed a few months to clean it out...and now the mold is gone so we can go back now"

"Is that why you're dressed like a business man" I let out another long sigh "This is my school uniform I need to wear it or they won't let me in" "This school place sounds fun....Can I go too?" There's no way they would let me bring kokichi to school even with a human disguise....but there's no way he would let me live it down if I didn't take him...."no school isn't fun kokichi! I went to the academy for gifted magic users and it was a nightmare" Tsumugi said as she made herself breakfast "come on let me gooooo"

".....fine if you promise to be good then I'll let you go" "I promise!"

He changed his scales to match my uniform but in white.....i grabbed a jacket and handed it to kokichi "you remember how to put on a shirt right?" "Duh! You just.....um.....put your tail in the....long part" I shook my head "no, try again"
_________________________________________

"We're so late" I mumbled as I carried kokichi to school on my back. Dispite how late we were my two best friends we're waiting for me at the school entrance. There's kiibo who is a social outcast but doesn't know it And rantaro who is a rich pretty boy, everyone wants to bang him (even I did at one point) "hey shuichi....is that your little brother or something" Rantaro greeted "Little brother? I'm way way WAY older than him!" Kokichi yelled "oh really how old are you?" "I'm sixteen thousand years old!" Rantaro raised his eyebrows "um h-he's six he just has a big imagination"

"Hey who's that?" Kokichi said referring to kiibo as "that" "That's my friend kiibo he's a robot-" "A ROBOT!?" In an instant his weight was lifted off of my shoulder as he appeared behind kiibo in an instant "A ROBOT! A REAL LIFE ROBOT? all of the dragons- humans back home told me stories of robots when I was little but I never believed them until now!" Kokichi climbed on the confused (and slightly uncomfortable) robot with a cute smile on his face "I have sooooo many questions!" He said as he poked kiibo "can you fly? Can you shoot lazers? Do robots have dicks?" "U-um....i....uh....."

Rantaro laughed as he pulled kokichi off of kiibo and stroked the top of his head to make him calm down. It seemed to work surprisingly "isn't he a.....intresting one...." Rantaro said with a small smile as he held the now sleeping dragon boy in his arms "do you need help babysitting? We'll be happy to help right kiibo?" "I don't know..." Rantaro sighed "anyway we should probably head to class now are we bringing the kid or should we leave him outside" "Amami!" "I'm joking"