tricked into a date

"Hey shu" "Mmmmmm" "Shu wake up" I slowly opened my eyes "what.....what time is it....." "I think its 29:79" I paused "what?" "Time works differently here, the minutes go to 100 and the hours go to 50" He explained "what time would it be I'm the human world? Just so I can get a basic understanding....." "I think.....uh.....7:39" I groaned as I sat up "anyway....why are you waking me up" "I'm hungry take me to waffle House" I smiled awkwardly "Do they have a waffle House in this world?" Kokichi thought to himself before sighing "I....i don't think so....but maybe we could go somewhere else to eat just please! Im hungry" Kokichi whined, accidentally nudging me off of the couch

It was then i realised that we were back in kokichi's house "how did we get here?" "You slept for a really long time so I decided to carry you home instead of waking you up" I sighed before getting off of the floor "I guess we could go somewhere....theres no way I would let you starve....where do you want to go?" Kokichi thought to himself before throwing his arms in the air "guts and love! It's a really good restaurant if you ignore the smell of rotting flesh" "....any other ideas?" Kokichi pouted "aww come on please! I've always wanted to go there with someone else! it's really sad to go to a place that has love in the name alone" I sighed "does that place really serve breakfast?" "Duh that's why I want to go" "Then....lets go I guess" Kokichi smirked "I knew you'd come around eventually!"
_________________________________________

I rode on kokichi's back as he flew to the restaurant. I told him it was a bad idea but he insisted on it. "Oh hello there are you a couple?" "No sir-" "What my darling ment to say was yes we are a couple" I looked at kokichi "what are you doing!?" I whisper yelled "couples get discounts" He whisper yelled back. I shrugged before following kokichi to out table.

"So while we wait for the food I want to learn more about you- your pitiful species I mean" I was about to say something back but I paused as I realized something. I had been tricked into going on a date.

Clever dragon.

"how loud are your moans on a scale of 1-10" I paused "What?" "N-nothing" He said with a nervous smile continuing "....could you record them for me?" I blushed before covering my face with my hands "kokichi! Even if you're joking you probably shouldn't say that!" "I'm not joking I want to know what they sound like just in case I ever change my mind about sleeping with humans....i-it'll never happen but...just in case" I let out a small sigh "if you really want me to do that I guess I could....but when we get home" This is such a strange thing to- "can I be in the room when you record it?"

"....."

"....."

"I'll take that as a yes!"

Oh this was a MISTAKE. I didn't have much time to whine about it because the food had arrived. Maybe that'll take my mind off of what I agreed to. It was a...dragons tail. Ew. Kokichi didn't seem bothered at all though. "Finally it's been ages" He groaned before immediately digging into his food. I looked down at the tail meat on my plate. This looks....radioactive. I swallowed hard before slowly taking a bite.

Surprisingly enough it was pretty good. Not good enough to justify me taking another bite but better than I thought it would be. "Amazing as always kirumi" He complimented as a waitor walked past our table "shouldn't you be saying that to the chef?" "She is the chef but she also brings out the food if she has spare time" He said before drinking the rest of....what I assume is blood. Yeah I'm not even going to think about trying this strange beverage "do you want to go home now or should we stick around for a bit" I sighed. Let's just get this over with "let's go home"