missing dragon

I woke up to.....silence

It hasn't been like that in awhile....

It's really dark out

What time is it?

I looked at my watch....it was around two in the morning....earlier than I thought

....im kind of thirsty....might as well get something to drink.

I got out of bed with a groan before stretching and walking towards the kitchen. On my way there I noticed that my dragon was nowhere to be found...strange..."kokichi?" I yelled just quiet enough to avoid awaking tsumugi. When he didn't respond I immediately got worried. Think dammit think! Where does kokichi like to go....he likes.....the hospital, the carnival, the grocery store, the school, the cafe and the rooftop....but most of those places are closed at two in the morning....what am I talking about why would that stop kokichi!

I sighed before getting an idea. Tsumugi keeps her book of spells under her hat right? She practically lives in that thing....thankfully she's a very heavy sleeper so I should be able to lift her hat and get the book without waking her up. I slowly approached the sleeping witch and grabbed her hat. She shifted in her sleep which made me freeze......she didn't say anything so I think she's still sleeping. I lifted the hat slowly until it was completely off then I grabbed the book quickly and plopped the hat back on her head.

I smiled at the book I had obtained. It was brown with gold symbols on it. I opened it and saw a glossary in a language I couldn't read.....well that's a problem....if I can't read it how am I going to find the spell I need....i flipped the pages....maybe this one? It looked like some sort of spell to find lost things. How am I supposed to....whatever....i'm just going to say it the best I can....what could go wrong?

"ᛒᚢᚱᚾ ᚦᛖ ᛚᛁᛖᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚠᛁᚲᛊ ᚹᚺᚨᛏ ᛁᛊ ᛒᚱᛟᚲᛖᚾ. ᛒᚱᛖᚨᚲ ᚦᛖ ᛏᛁᛖᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚠᛁᚲᛊ ᚹᚺᚨᛏ'ᛊ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛚᛟᛊᛏ"

(Translation:burn the lies and fix what is broken. Break the ties and find what's been lost)

Suddenly I felt weird....kind of....floaty? Ugh....i have a horrible headache all of the sudden....i closed my eyes and breathed deeply. I heard that helpes.

When I reopened my eyes I was on the rooftop right in front of kokichi. I smiled "kokichi!" He didn't look at me he didn't talk to me he didn't even smile he just stared right through me and into the night sky....i get it....i must not be actually here it's just showing me where he is. I sighed. He looks...conflicted, like he's in deep thought. I wonder what he's thinking about.

Then my reality faded around me leaving me standing in the living room.

I wasted no time hurrying to the rooftop where kokichi was sitting as promised. "Kokichi what are you doing up here?" Kokichi lowered his head as I took a seat next to him. "I....ive been thinking and..." My heart sank. Is...is he leaving? "I don't want us to be just human and dragon I want us to have a bond more unbreakeale then oceanic remas!" Oh....thats much better than what I thought he was going to say. "What do you want us to be then?" "I want us to be soul bonded" I paused before laughing nervously "that sounds nice but I can't do that for you....sorry" "Wh-why not?!??!?!"

"I don't know what a soul bond is" Kokichi smiled "it's when two dragons- or a dragon and a human in our case- are bonded at the soul making them inseparable until the end of time....but it can only be done when there's a blue moon" I looked up at the sky "I've been coming up here every night just to see if it came up yet but....no luck"I sighed before getting up and of course helping kokichi up right after "come on let's go inside"