just a nightmare

I woke up in my bed and to my dismay a empty space was there. He must be on the roof again. I sighed as I took the journey up the ladder to the roof but the sight that was waiting for me made me freeze. Kokichi looked like he was about to leave "k-kokichi wait where are you going" He turned around, staring straight into me with dull eyes "I've grown tired of living with you so I'm going back home" My heart shattered right then and there "wh-what?" "You heard me" "B-but you can't go!" He looked like he was getting more annoyed by me each second that passed "why not?"

I couldn't think straight. I was desperate for him to stay so I just blurted out the first thing that came to mind "because I....I LOVE YOU" Kokichi's eyes widened slightly before he let out a small snicker and then a long loud laugh. It made me want to cry..."Hah! You're funny but lets be real I could never love a human as pathetic as you" I couldn't hold it in anymore. I covered my head with my hands and burst into tears. Kokichi rolled his eyes "oh now what the fuck are you doing? You're really crying? You really ARE pathetic it's not the end of the world get over it princess" Kokichi taunted before he flew away never to be seen again.

"Hm? Shu what's the matter?"

"Hey! Wake up!"

"SHUICHI"

I slowly opened my eyes to see kokichi on top of me with both hands on either side of me "kokichi?" "Yeah it's me....why are you crying?" I sighed as I looked away from the purple haired dragon "nothing...i-its stupid that I got so worked up about it" I mumbled between sniffles "No no really I'm....i'm worried shu" Kokichi said as he hugged me. His horns were in my face but I didn't really care at that moment. He nuzzled his face in my chest and whined "pleaseeee!" I placed my hand on the dragon boys head "fine...i just had a nightmare nothing special"

"Well what happened in it?" "It's a little fuzzy now but...you taunted me broke my heart and left..." Kokichi jumped. "I what? Well....that doesn't sound like something I'd do...after all I've done to stay with you why would I just...leave" I stared at the ceiling "you said I was pathetic..." "That isn't true at all! Out of all humans you are by far the least pathetic" "You're just saying that to make me stop crying" "No I mean it" I wiped my tears with my sleeve but the dried tears were quickly replaced "you're really this scared of me leaving?" "You think it's pathetic don't you" I mumbled with a smile "no I appreciate it....no one ever cared this much about me back home so um I guess I should say thank you"

"You wouldn't leave though right?" Kokichi thought to himself "nope! Not unless you're coming with me"