human magic

kokichi and I were walking to waffle House to get breakfast to see a poster for a magic show taped to the window of a store we passed. I kept waking because I wasn't interested but the magic user was glued to the sign. "Woah...i didn't know humans could use magic!" Kokichi said with a smile "can we go?!" "I already went to a magic show....and I have better things to spend my money on" Kokichi looked towards me with pleading eyes "please! You didn't let me go last time!" I looked away from him with a unmoving expression "no, kokichi" Kokichi looked towards the ground, eyes filling with tears as he caught up with me.

I sucked in a long breath "if you're that upset about it...." Kokichi turned around with a smile "I guess I have enough money for two tickets-" "YAAAAAAAAAY! thank you shu-shu!" "But" I interrupted his celebration "there are rules" His tail swayed behind himself mindlessly as he looked at me with an adorable expression which told me that he wasn't really paying attention "okay rules •w•" He repeated. I sighed "kokichi pay attention or we aren't going" "I am paying attention!" He whined

"Okay....rule one you will not touch, look at, or eat any children understand" "Yea!" "Rule two please for the love of God do not set anything on fire" "No fire got it " This next one is really important, whatever you do, no matter what you will not kill A N Y T H I N G" "got it! Let's go!"
_________________________________________

Kokichi wore an adorable smile the whole time we were there....until he saw her swallow a sword "why is everyone clapping? That's not even very impressive" I heard him mumble. "How about I show them real magic" "Kokichi no-" But he already teleported on stage "alright miss magician I challenge you to a magic-off" The security ran on stage but himiko stopped her "no....i want to see what he's got....youre on"

They started with sword swallowing, something I knew kokichi could exell at.

As expected he laughed at her lousy trick and swallowed ten swords one after another. I still don't know where the swords go when he eats them but kokichi won.

Second round was levitating.

Kokichi obviously won.

The third and final round was one I'm not even sure kokichi could accomplish. The water box trick. The magician is chained up and locked in a box of water then they have to get out without dying.

Himiko looked unsure but kokichi looked as sure and ready as ever. "Nehehe! Let's do this"

My heart ached as kokichi stepped into the box of water and the curtains were closed. It was dead silent as we silently hoped both magicians would be okay but not long after they were dropped in...

Kokichi emerged from out of thin air and shook the access water off of himself like a dog. Then he straightened his posture and smiled "taadaa" The crowd went crazy and it was clear that kokichi was the winner. Himiko stepped out with a sigh as she approached the other magician, taking off her hat and offering it to him "here....i don't deserve it....nyeh....i resign as a magician" Kokichi gently took the hat from her and stared at it for a moment before placing it back on her head "nah I'm good I'd rather stay at home with shu-shu all day" "You....don't want the title of the ultimate magician" Kokichi thought for about a half a second before saying "nah I'm already the ultimate dragon so what's the point... And hey just because you got beat in a magic competition doesn't mean you should resign youre still a great magician despite that"

Kokichi gave the small magician a hug "no matter what I want you to keep magic-ing okay? Even if you lose your ultimate....keep doing what you love....i gotta go but I'll see you around okay?" Then he returned to my side and we left the theater.