lost in a carnival

I was walking to the store with my dragon when kokichi stopped to stare at a colorful poster. I stood next to him to read the poster "THE CARNIVAL IS BACK IN TOWN! Between 11:37 am and 11:37 pm the carnival will be fully open! Come on down and spend money- have fun!!1!" The entire poster reeked of a company going bankrupt and begging for money. "Can we go can we can we can we?" Kokichi begged with a smile. I let out a long sigh before checking my watch. It's only seven pm we have time before the store closes "sure"

He smiled before dragging me towards the bright flashing lights which he figured out was the carnival.

Sometimes I wish I could say no to his adorable face...
_________________________________________

Kokichi looked at all of the attractions with stars in his eyes. "So...which one do you want to ride first?" I asked but he didn't pick a ride instead he approached a child holding some cotton candy "Hey kid! I'll race you to the top of the glowing wheel thing!" He said before flying to the top of the ferris wheel...then back down...then up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down several dosen times before the kid could even begin walking towards the ferris wheel. Then kokichi flew back to the kid "I won! Gimmie your blue fluff" He demanded as he stole the kids cotton candy, immediately making the child burst into tears.

"Hey! That boy stole my kids cotton candy!" I grabbed kokichi's hand and ran away from the crying boy before we could even see the mother. "Wait where are we going? I wanted more of that kids food!" "You can't steal food from children" He shrugged "listen, in the dragon world Food is food no matter who's it is" I groaned. Why can't he understand that things are different in the human world? Then again if I went to another world I would probably make similar mistakes.

"Ooh! Let's ride that one first!" Kokichi said as he pointed towards a rollercoaster that looked like a dragon "sure i guess" I said with a shrug. He immediately ran towards the rollercoaster and sat on the head "let's go!" Kokichi yelled with a smile "you can't be up there-" "₴₮₳Ɽ₮ ł₮ ØⱤ ł'ⱠⱠ ฿ⱤɆ₳₭ ɎØɄⱤ ₴₱ł₦Ɇ" He said as his hands turned into claws and the spikes on his tail sharpened. The carnival worker started the ride with a look of "I don't get paid enough for this shit" On his face.

The ride was relatively slow and kind of boring but kokichi had the time of his life. Everytime the ride stopped he threatened the worker into starting it again so I decided to go get some Pepsi while kokichi used violence to get his way.
_________________________________________

When I got back my dragon was gone. My breathing immediately got more intense "wh...WHERE IS MY BABY" I looked around the carnival and on the ground in the crowd I saw something that looked like a lizards tail. I tried to chase after it but I ran into the mother of the kid from earlier "oh it's you! You oue me ten dollars for that cotton candy!" "Yeah okay soccer mom I'll get back to you on that" I said as I pushed her aside but I already lost kokichi.

I approached a random person "hey have you seen my uh...friend? I lost him" "Maybe....what does he look like" "He has one yellow eye and one purple eye um he has wings and a tail with purple spikes on it uh...oh! He has silver horns on his head" The girl looked at me like I was insane

Then I heard something it's sounded like "Shu....shuichi! I-i wanna go home! I don't like this party" I followed the sound until I saw the dragon boy himself wandering around like a lost child in a grocery store. I ran up to him and hugged him as tightly as I could "kokichi! There you are! I was so worried! Why did you leave without me" "The thingie broke so I left"

Our reunion unfortunately was cut short by an announcement "ladies and gentlemen" It said "it is now 11:37 which means that we will be closing for the night, we hope you have a swell night and come back soon" Kokichi sighed "what a boring ending....here I know what could make it better!" Kokichi ran forwards and flew upwards, blowing fire out of his mouth to create a light show in the sky. I saw some people take pictures including the soccer mom who wanted me to pay her back

Once kokichi landed a few people clapped for him, including the soccer mom. "Here's the ten dollars I oue you by the way-" "Keep it" I was about to insist that she took it but kokichi grabbed my arm and dragged me away