trip to the dragon realm

We walked out of the store then we paused "do you want to stretch out or..." "Nah I'll just fly us there like this" I sighed before letting out a squeek as he picked me up. I knew he was strong but...."ready?" "Not really but go" "Alright! Hold on tight!" Then we took off.

We flew for hours...i think I'm not sure I fell asleep a few moments after we left but when kokichi woke me up...lets just say things were diffrent...

The sky was pink, other dragons were in the sky, the buildings were way, way taller than any skyscraper I've ever seen, All of the buildings were pitch black and I saw a very big castle looking building very far in the distance. "We're here" Kokichi allerted. "This is the city of the forgotten or yao ske wrens pha in my language....this is the home for many.....lower class dragons including myself." He said as he looked upon the city fondly

"why is it called the city of the forgotten" "Because we all ran away from the rest of society for one reason or another....eventually we were forgotten by everyone even by our families" Kokichi landed on the road. There were no cars so I assume it's just there for the aesthetic. "This place isn't on any maps so we're free to live how we want" "So then why would humans be killed if they enter"

Kokichi sighed "because of the royalty....they made us *fear* humans....if anyone hears that you're in the human world for more than a year they will think that you've turned against your kind and joined the enemy....thats why I'm technically not supposed to be here" I could see kokichi tensing up "no one wants to admit it but they're afraid....but we can't show it because dragons aren't supposed to fear anything! They can't cry because that's for the weak they can't be afraid because that's for the weak too they can't even.....nevermind"

I put my hand on kokichi's shoulder and he leaned into my touch "but....looking past those flaws I love it here...." Kokichi suddenly perked up "ooh! I wonder if my house is still there" Kokichi said before running down the road "huh? Eh! Wait for me!"

As I ran after kokichi I was tripped by something "OW what the hell!" Someone yelled. I opened my eyes to see that I had tripped over a dragons tail.....then I looked up at the dragon I upsetted. He was tall, had magenta hair and grey horns that stuck out of his hair like spikes. He had on a black jacket a red shirt and dark blue ripped jeans. "Hey little witch academia" He said as he wrapped his tail around my neck and lifted me into the air "you better magic me up a bandage or you'll end up in a casket-" "Piss off kaito" Kokichi interrupted before biting kaito's tail, forcing him to let go. "what was that pixie tits?" Kokichi stuck his middle finger up at him "I said fuck off you no brained, sugar crystal snorting, srimp dicked PRICK" Kaito stared at kokichi before smirking "wow you got fire in you, short stuff...i respect that" He said as he pet kokichi on the head "but I better fuck off...I'll see you around okay" He said before walking away....but then he paused "oh and tell your friend that she has nice jugs"

"Was...was he hitting on me?" "No don't worry dragons are gay so when you're dressed like that you have nothing to worry about...well actually the girls can get a little touchy but I'll protect you" Kokichi said as he adjusted his fake breasts "now, where were we"
_________________________________________

He took me to a house....then the side of the house where a poorly boarded up hole was. Kokichi took a big bite out of the boards then spat out the wood. He continued doing this until the wood was gone "and ta da! My super secret house" Kokichi's tail flicked towards the inside of the basement "ladies first" "I'm not a lady...." "Ugh fine biggest boobs goes first" I sighed before walking down the stairs and into the dusty basement "ah! Home sweet home...." Kokichi and I sat in the dirty basement for a few seconds before saying "wanna go to the bar?" "Wait but I'm under age" "Yeah same....you have to be at least 220'000 years old to drink that stuff....it can put a kiln in the hospital" "A kiln?" "A baby dragon is called a kiln"

"....."

"........."

"Wanna go anyway?"

(Not me posting at one a.m)