Darkness Rising

On board the imperial star destroyer bridge stood Mara Jade her hands behind her back watching the blue stream of hyperspace go by. "Grand admiral what is it?" she asked curiously. "What is this place we're going to on your account?" The admiral asked back. "Exogol." She replied back. The officers down below were stunned even Stallon was she heard it was a myth. "It's very much real my master ... Darth Sidious or Papaltine had plans for us ahead , we survived now it's time to go forward." Mara told the imperials. "What did you do during the war?" Stallon asked Jade, "Was a assassin for the Emperor was sent to kill rebel cells, unorganized rebellions on the outer rim till the Firestorm happened on Lothal the massacre on Empire day with in the week changed everything, I was reassigned to hunt down the individual even Inferno Squad had trouble fighting against... dam defector Commander Verso. Followed by me going to help so shit hole planet called Earth that the Emporer had interest in a organization called Hydra, my personal fleet was so close to winning the battle even their Enhanced individuals were struggling till the Guardian arrived with his fleet in matter of hours my fleet and army was slaughtered the training the experience they had out did everything the Empire could I had to disengage or threat of being captured by their general." Mara replied the admiral took everything in to value the Emporer's hands personal fleet was a rumor and one of the best to only Darth Vader's Death Squadron at the top. Now on the run being hunted by these Guardians their fleet of fifteen star destroyers , titan squadron and a newly assembled inferno squad under Agent Hask's command and a small group of cruisers. "We grew ignorant and arrogant of our Empire's power and now we're on the run from these 'Guardians'." Stallon replied with a sneer. "After that defeat I was reassigned to hunt down Luke Skywalker but the son of bitch decided to train with the Guardians General... if I were to engage him at that time not only I'd be dealing with him but also the guardians, Ron Kota and a assassin defector Starkiller." Under her emotionless face she felt jealously, disgust and longing. To learn under such legends as a Guardian General and Ron Kota alone while hiding from the Empire made her think of how much of a opponent Luke would be now after her undercover operation as Mara Alze, 'why do I miss the bastard when he's my enemy sure he's cute...' Jade thought wide eyed internally at the memory.
Flashback 7 years ago
Lothal market
Emporer's personal hand doing her own shopping sure sometimes I choose specific outfits for short term underwear work but this was new to me. Jade walked through the once abandoned market now that was one of the busiest spots for the capital city constant commerce. With a few ventor star destroyers in atsomphere and a few on the ground but a very thin force patrolling the streets. "How much for the malo run ma'am?" A guardian asked examine the fruit, "25 credits" she's replied and I sensed uncertainty in her nervous, that's when I saw him put 50 credits down for the one fruit. "Keep the change ma'am and thank you." The soldier said before walking off through the crowd as he slung his rifle and pulled off his helmet to eat the fruit. I was shocked nonetheless, these guardians the ruthless fighters I encountered on Earth were so peaceful and gentle I sensed no hostility from the man just caring for the community. As she turned after buying some things from the Market taking in the sight of the three massive ventors hovering over head in the clouds. Wham! "Ouch" a young male voice caught her attention once standing now both on the ground sitting up. "Uhhh ma'am sorry.... was a accident." The blonde told her and mentally she was saying shit shit shit! "It's okay I wasn't paying attention." The young man replied, as both got up, "I'm Luke skywalker." He said with a small bow. "I'm Mara , it's really no problem skydropper." She replied teasing him, "nice to meet you too, what's that's supposed to mean... hey!" Luke said before both bursted out laughing.
They later grew close till being recalled to the empire.
Mara stood thinking about the past why though? "I've seen that look." Stallon said, "just remembered someone close to me before they died." Jade lied as she left the bridge.

Across the galaxy on the under city level 1057 a lone gunship filled with Specialist in their fields were weaving through the Access ports. "What's our target?" Sabine asked, "Our target is Hugo Desmond, imperial banker that managed funds to projects and was Papaltines man for keeping slave operations going." John wick replied as the gun ship doors opened up and the grime of the underworld hit hard the stench no matter how many times ever get used to it. " and I thought lothals underworld smelled bad." Ezra joked as him and Sabine put their helmets on. "Pilot got a lock on the building?" Ezra requested and the guardian pilot nodded, "target the lower and top floors no escape." Sabine ordered. Whoosh, followed by four ear heads headed towards the tallest structure in the area a apartment building that had chunks missing from it. Seconds later BOOOOM, the two massive fire balls on both floors blew the whole floors insides apart sending plasma and molten shrapnel through the then walls, surviving would be a miracle if someone did. The gun ship whipped around above a balcony and the gun ship doors opened up, "go go go!" Ezra ordered as the small group fired a blaster bolt into the door blowing the lock off storming the room. The shocked imperials never stood a chance as Sabine, Ezra and Wick stormed the room firing their pistols illuminating the room with red bolts connecting to storm troopers attempting to grab their weapons. The twenty man team bursted through the rooms doors to a hallway with a E Web turret on stand by and wick fired a single bolt hitting the power cell setting a explosion off blowing the floors walls out and a few imperials to dust. "Move! We have to capture him and find the rest of the imperials that are out there!" Sabine ordered as they broke off into three man teams clearing floors above and below them. The death troopers who were stationed to protect the banker heard their explosion and tensed, they knew what was bound to follow. BOOOM hinges flew off the door and the door bent and took out one trooper as the others reacted by firing into the smoke laying down full auto fire for their guns to over heat followed by returned fire through the smoke killing the storm troopers followed by the team storming the room in seconds the imperial bank was forced to surrender data and everything at gun point. "Sir what about the banker?" A female guardian asked which John just shot the banker in the head before walking out the door. "Well that solves it." Ezra remarked as they left the burning building with back packs filled with data chips on current imperial remnants finances and supporters. "I repeat target eliminated good work." Ezra ordered as they headed towards the floor above to meet with their ride a heavily armed gunship. "Ezra this never gets old doesn't." Sabine remarked as the gun ship with their group pulled away and she pressed a button followed by a series of explosions sending the building crashing down.

Across the galaxy in the deep unknown regions another conflict is raging that's still cold. "Peter who do we have that's on our side." Ron Weasly asked, "Yeah." Both brothers agreed, "I know a friend who specializes in such things as dealing with corrupt governments." Peter Parker replied as they walked with Hagrid serving detention through the forbidden forest. "Who is he or she then..." Harry hissed frustrated especially now Dumb-adore is out of the picture. "His name is Ezra Bridger or General Bridger." Peter told them hagrid listening as they walked. "Why he a general mate?" Ron asked "He's the one who led the counter attack against the Galactic Empire two years ago at New York City." Peter responded getting a wide eyed heromine granger who was silent for now but interested in what her boyfriend has for contacts 'I know he's a avenger and fantastic four member I thought he'd call them in but nope your full of surprises Parker.' She thought remembering the videos of Spider-Man, the Avenger and the X-men held off with their new allies till heavier firepower was dropped on the enemy fleet hovering near the city. The images of burning buildings and the carnage afterwards made her sick then now they're fighting a guerrilla war against Lord Voldemort. As she looked at peters face he had worry on his face too, "what's wrong Peter?" She asked placing a hand on his shoulder, "last I heard from him that they were in a galactic civil war against the Empire hell I was a rebel for a few weeks with them, just I haven't heard from them I don't know if they won or lost or what." Peter replied depressed remembering the raids he joined the Guardians of the republic on fighting the Empire. (Reference rough battles if you're curious for how they're connected) "and here I thought our situation was bad." Ron remarked "so galaxy really can be at war eh?" Hagrid asked interested what the young lad has to say. "Yes hell they called themselves Phoenix Squadron." Peter said with a smirk cuz his alter ego Spider-Man had been helping the order of the Phoenix against Voldemort. "Give it a try maybe he can help?" Heromine asked almost pleading in her eyes as she locked with her boyfriend who both 19 now in advanced magic. "I'll try to." Was his response as she gave a smile and kissed him on the cheek followed by whispering "you're overly protective for a spider totem."

Like and comment please