Needed Vacation

It's been along time since the ghost crew had time to themselves especially Sabine and Ezra.

Ezra was going over some training videos with Reznov in the starbird when Sabine walked up the ramp. "Sir you've put in a lot of effort to insure the new republic has the best training available." Reznov complimented his generals handy work. "Reznov remember it's Ezra, besides it's one thing living with the ghost crew I've learned is to help others enhance their abilities, it may take practice but there Do or do not no try." Ezra answered as he was focused on the conversation with his second in command. "That's one thing I liked about this unit, in some ways it's a family but once the hornets nest is awoken it's a bad day." Reznov answered by laughing, both men shared a shot of some Mandalor clear alcohol. Ezra took it in one gulp but the order Reznov had to take it in three. "I'm getting to old for this." Reznov said with a chuckle but he looked behind Ezra to see Sabine watching them with a grin. That's when she made herself known and grabbed Ezra in a bear hug making him jump a little bit, "my big bad guardian scared of his mando girlfriend?" She said playfully and Ezra Just blushed in embarrassment but Reznov was laughing so hard. "Now I see why you two are so great together, in the field your serious but out like this hahaha." Reznov told them , Sabine had a perfect come back. "Reznov depends on what your perspective of the "field is?"" She said with a slightly seductive tone which the commander stopped dead in his tracks, he had no response. "Checkmate." Ezra said leaning back followed by a passonite kiss from Sabine and Ezra pulled her in closer deepening it. Ever since Reznov meet Ezra he knew he was wild but when he meet Sabine and heard the stories them working together as just two rebels he was impressed. 'Just like Mira and Ephraim Bridger during the clone wars.' He thought about the memories they had together fighting the CIS and crime organizations before the Empire. (Should I do one on Ezra's parents maybe? We know Ursa was with Bo Katan. 🤷‍♂️)

"General... commander? Ever considered a needed vacation together?" Reznov suggested time the happy couple. The two were stunned of such a suggestion especially from a man of his nature but then again a Jedi dating a mando. "Your probably right Commander." Ezra said as he poured another shot and handed to Sabine which as soon she got it in her hands she gulped it down in one shot just like Ezra. She out the glass down and poured herself another and now four in and she stopped noticing the two men looking at her amazed, "what?" Was her only response, "I've only been able to do two max but wow." Ezra's said surprised, "what can I say I'm a mando and strong spirits after a battle is worth it." She said shrugging her shoulders. She'd drink more if they had more of it but only a bottle of it and she attended to share it more with Ezra. "Good point." Ezra said but Reznov got up and told them his good byes. "General we'll have a cruiser on stand by just in case you get into any trouble." Reznov assured him, "we'll be fine reznov and I greatly appreciate it." Ezra said to him Which they shared a brotherly hug and after they partied he hugged Sabine in a feeling of family. During the time Sabine had spent with Reznov in a way he was like a uncle to her, sure Zeb was the bad jokes one but Reznov was the more serious with humor being settle.
A few minutes later
The two adults sat in there respective pilot seats over looking the plains of Lothal. "So Ezra where would you like to go?" Sabine asked softly as she stared at her man. "Naboo I've heard about and we can stay as long as we want." Ezra said as she rested her head on his shoulder. "But what about credits?" Sabine asked, "remember I'm a guardian basically funding at will." Ezra responded with as he kissed her fore head. Both blushed especially the moment uninterrupted in a long time. The two just rested there and thought about their stressful time when they were younger and just thinking about it made Sabine's body soar.