Political crisis

A mando transport and two fang fighters flew escort exited hyperspace over courasant. Sabine this time flying and Ezra in his military hardware sleeping ready to rock and roll.

As they neared the planet Sabine shook Ezra, "Ezra wake up sleepyhead." She said which she then pinched his cheek playfully and he yelped in surprise falling onto the floor. "Ugh that's a wake up call." Ezra complained, "oh well we're here but where do we stay?" Sabine asked watching her lover get back in his seat. "Mmm my mom said they visited the continental hotel here one time saying a old friend runs the place." Ezra said thinking about the places he heard from his parents. With the destination set the descended into the city planet until they were in range of the hotels hangers. "This is continental hotel, Starbird check in." The tech hand said, "this is Sabine wren and Ezra Bridger May we have permission to land including our escort?" Sabine requested. "Ah mr.Bridger it's been while since I've heard that name, you have permission to land in hanger 5-D7 and our security will protect your ship while your busy." The tech hand said as the massive hotel came into clear view and the hanger Bay Area for them was highlighted in bright neon blue that was sent as their bay color and bay.

The three ships gradually landed in the expensive hotel hangar and what amazes them two finely dressed men in suits waiting for them. "Who are they?" Ezra asked curiously. "Like the hell I know." Sabine responded jokingly but serious at the same time before smacking him at the back of the head which Ezra just laughs off and she rolls her eyes. 'What a dipstick Somedays but I love him.' Sabine thought as she got up abs followed by Ezra to the ramp. Once the ramp lowered and they walked down the two men came up them. "Welcome to the continental hotel Ms.Wren and Mr.Bridger." The black one said. "Thank you and who are you guys?" Sabine asked as Ezra was looking at everything in the hanger from his position beside Sabine. "Sorry for being so Rude my name is Winston the manager of this hotel and my right hand man Charon." Winston said with a smile.
"Nice to meet you Winston and Charon but we'd like to get some rooms for us and our two friends." Ezra said as they exchanged shaking hands while the two escorts appeared behind them. "Sis don't give me a bad room please especially after you pranked me for all the times I woke you up early." Tristan grumbled and Rau beside him bursted out laughing "the mighty Tristan wren got out pranked oh Lordy where's the pictures Sabine! Haha!" Rau said hysterically.
Ezra and Sabine shook their heads followed by Charon replying "ladies and gentlemen due to a long line of service to your guardian friend here those are paid for by the continental and if there's any other services you may need our resources are at your disposal my friends." Charon spoke as he loaded up all their luggage and started guiding them to the elevator. "Bridger I'd like to have a private meeting with you to explain everything my boy." Winston whispered beside Ezra both men walking to the elevator door.

"Thank you Winston and hopefully we'd meet sooner not under these circumstances." Ezra said aloud as they piled into the door way as the elevator beside them opened up revealing commando Droids and magma guards to protect the hanger from unwanted guest. "Well how will we know if the droids would be disabled?" Rau asked curiously, "if shut off or taken out they'll alert the whole security service which has the finest security systems in the galaxy even Papaltine's Royal guards couldn't steal a ship from here." Charon said with a smile. "What happened to them?" Ezra asked interested. "They all died." Winston said boldly making Sabines eyes bug out in shock.

A hour later in the balcony restaurant of the continental both lovers sat over looking the busy landscape. "Ezzy after all this is over what you got in mind for us?" Sabine asked drinking her glass of Naboo wine, "I want us to have a family sabby and teach them the mando and guardian ways to pass down to them." Ezra responded as traced a finger on her callused hand. While Sabine heard this she felt her heart flutter and she felt the love for him grow. Once done drinking half the glass she sat it down and both continued eating their meal while Rau and Tristan went to visit the old Jedi temple that used to be under heavy imperial guard during the war now is guarded by a battalion of shock troopers from the New republic loyal to the Jedi.

Across the galaxy in her office a grand admiral scrolled through information. "This is grand admiral Ray Stallone get me titan squadron and inferno squad." Ray ordered as she got up and pulled up a blue print of the senate building. "The republic survived due to these guardians and inferno squad came close to killing them rats off." Ray said as she organized her strategic efforts.

(I don't own John wick or Star Wars)