Rements of the Dark Sides Secerts

(Guys we're not going to earth for this one I've tried to go back into it such as franchisees as Harry Potter or the DC universe or even Halo series, all are good in their own right but the marvel one I had the most fun doing and throwing in some our favorite call of duty characters. So has anyone heard of the show RWBY??) Enjoy 😉

(Sorry fir the weapons updates parts but I'm a gun guy in real life I enjoy the engineering and the machining process of firearms plus the history of them how different places tried to do the same thing just more effectively.)

Ezra stood at the bridge of the new victory class star destroyer, sure the first major capital ship the Empire used to enforce its will across the galaxy. With new innovations the Victory Star destroyers lowered their super structure in line with the rest of the ship, no two bubble shield generators more like multiple like the MC80 cruisers used by the rebel alliance and the new republic, for new armament more turbo lasers top and bottom and point defense turrets and for the new warship four massive rail guns with two experimental war heads one functioned as a Sabot round that punched multiple layers of a ship, the next round for testing is similar to their experience on earth with soft point ammunition that expands but due to the large size they were able to put a small Systemic charge that would detonate from the inside the haul of a ship shredding it and knocking it permanently out of the fight. The reason for the change was the laser artillery they mounted on the venators drained energy quickly of the reactor and shields which cost them a venator during the battle of Jakku. With each new Victory GOR model the point defense turrets have adopted the rotary mini gun design that Thrawn sent to Mandalore they upgraded it to small laser cannon size and better sensors and tracking that if enough were put on target could cripple a small cruiser and these were placed around the victory including rear and underneath creating a nest of fire that not even a experienced TIE DEFENDER or Phantom ACE could get through. With new capital ships means new Star fighters the T95 X-wing entering guardian service 20 years before the new republic gets them in Service.

On the bridge ezra was meditating feeling the flow of the force around him and his gut and the force telling him the massive fleet deep in the unknown regions was necessary and at least now he'll be alongside his wife and his adopted family, Zeb, Agent Kallus both like uncles to him, chopper the angry but smart pet, Hera syndulla-dum which by the will of the force granted her greatest wish to raise Kanan's child alongside him, yes he is gone but the touch of Him has always stayed with the crew even after his sacrifice to stop projects black wing and the partially completed Star Forge from old to Ezra Hera filled the mother roll for him greatly and there's no words to be so grateful to describe it,and the most important woman in his life , his best friend, his partner, his lover , Sabine Wren-Bridger, thinking about their first meeting each other stealing crates from the garrison on Lothal to now married and trying to start a family brought a chuckle to his lips. Back to the reason for this massive fleet and even some new republic units and a battalion of mandaliorn honor guards which were the best out all the clans including Tristan Wren which was given command of this detachment by Fenn Rau and by orders of Lady Kyrize was to act as expeditionary force alongside the New Republic units which was three CR90 corvettes tagging along with the fleet.

Now why such a assortment of a fleet??

Ezra's pov flash back
On lothal the deep in the mountains him and sabine have taken a break to spend together in the mountains hiking together up a old mountain trail the trail was carved by the ancestors who farmed these lands for protection in the outer rim hidden away during when pirates tried to loot them and this was way before the galactic republic started exploring the rim. "Ezra with all the remnants of the empire fleeing why does it feel like we're about to get ourselves in something we've never faced before but if we don't stop it it'll Change the galaxy as we know it??" Sabine asked In her sports bra and shorts with her pistols by her side and the knife I gave her those years ago when we were still young but god she's as beautiful as always. "It's ether you or me who gets the feeling of something doesn't sit right and it hasn't lead us wrong." I responded back giving her a caring smile. "So true Ezra sadly so true and now the New Republic under Leia is rebuilding trade ties with mandalor instead of war like generations before." She responded with as we both looked over the wide open prairie plains of Lothal.All of sudden a loud screeching was heard behind us what we saw next demonstration of the forces might and nature, lines started to show along the rock wall like cracking glass followed by trickling water seeping through then gradually gaining in quantity running down hill through the ancient trail, within seconds the wall area where the rock was leaking buckled and chunks of wall fell revealing four symbols I've never recognized.

All of sudden a loud screeching was heard behind us what we saw next demonstration of the forces might and nature, lines started to show along the rock wall like cracking glass followed by trickling water seeping through then gradually gaining in ...

(For the picture just imagine stone carved water running over them)
I was about to say something to sabine but in a flash I was standing in a forest with sabine beside me. "Ezra where are we??" She asked as we both looked around noticing we only had our clothes on no weapons nothing else. "Don't be alarmed guardian and mando." A calm woman's voice spread throughout the forest as a sky materialized into a night sky with a shattered moon. "Then where are we if you're telling us to be calm!" I yelled out looking into the force searching for the person we heard earlier, out of the forest three colored mist over the tree tops materialized three people a make black & red figure followed by a blue and grey old man and then a woman in varying light colors. "We are the dark." The dark and red replied, followed by "we are the light" the female in shimmering light then the old man added "the balance of both", there's been many things that this galaxy has to offer and this is the weirdest and probably scariest. "Don't worry guardian no harm will come to you both but we're needing your help." The old man asked, "with what?" Sabine asked on edge ready for a fight. "The planet of  Remnant needs your help if the Dark lord Salam and her Grimm forces find a way to unite with the Imperial forces deep in the unknown regions, we'll see destruction of the galaxies survival that even the empire thinking they'll have a Allie to control will very much conquer them." The red pale man said showing creatures in black devouring planets populations brutally, beast no soul no remorse just to rampage through the galaxy in all forms and a dark lady walking over bodies of her enemies. "Your mission guardian is to stop this rampage before it even begins just like you've done for thousands of years stopping the most bloodthirsty individuals across the galaxy in the shadows." The old man said with a twinkle in his eyes that reminded me of the old guys In the rebellion who were in the old republic era or even Rex. As we digested this information the female added "Find the shining beacon, a Ruby, a Ozpin, and a queen of ice, you'll find allies there and they'll return in favor with honor and loyalty." 'A new mission, the fate of the galaxy in our hands and now dealing with someone who fucked with dark rituals to create these GRIMM.' I thought "Then who are you people??" I asked curiously, "The brother, the father  and daughter." They replied In unison followed by a flash we were back on the trail resting on the side of the trail as a lothal Wolf stood with its back to us as protecting us. Turning to my side I saw sabine waking up too, "hey sabine you alright?" I asked getting back up standing, "yeah Ez that was weird as frick and now this crazy mess." She replied shaking her head in amusement and disbelief at what just happened. We shared a kiss and looked over the prairie down below knowing what we had to do now.
(End of flash back)

"Sir we're exciting hyperspace" a deck officer yelled out as the blue spiral stopped and the planet of  Remnant with her broken moon lay before us with sabine by my side we'll be victorious and the Imperial remnant will not be responsible for finding this Allie of there's.

(Authors note: I've considered the Vong possibility to do the story more but I've never really looked into them more and didn't interest me, then came across RWBY and definitely could do something more with it. RWBY will be in place of season 3 before the fall of Beacon and I hope you guys find it interesting and change of pace for a Star Wars fanfic)