The Lost Promise

It was a cool night on kronest not freezing but comfortable.

The two lovebirds cuddled in Sabine's room and outside on the balcony Ursa was in a confused state. With her cup of coffee the subject bothered her of telling her side to why her clan was disgusted at Bridger the first time they met. The reasons back to the clone wars a different time. In the distance a cold wind blew across the lake followed by the sound of the door opening and bo katan by her side. "Bo katan what is it?" Ursa asked, as the leader sat on the railing. "Remember the promise the guardians made when the empire came to power?" Bo katan asked, "yeah I was bitter towards Ezra when we first meet him." Ursa replied, "yeah but he's heard nothing of the promise from his folks himself and Sabine informed me they were killed after his transmission." Bo katan replied sadly. "How'd they die?" Ursa asked, "they were in prison as civilians." Bo katan replied softly. Thinking about her sister Duchess Satine. "Some of the best fighters to die as civilians just sounds wrong." Ursa muttered, "it was to protect their linage from the sith and from talking with commander Reznov there are others out there but the Bridger blood line has always been the main leaders of segment and I bet a few rebel cells were lead by guardians in a civilian manor , they kinda specialize in espionage." Bo Katan said followed by a chuckle. "These guardians are full of surprises!" Ursa huffed slightly annoyed in the news. "Let's go back in the sparing room I heard Ezra has been tinkering again." Ursa commented both women leaving the cool planet.

Inside the sparing room Ezra adjusted his new gautlents he's been building over the course of the war after Endor. "So Ezra what you plan these for." Sabine asked sitting beside him inspecting one of them. On them was a barrel of some sort and projectiles around the wrist. Once turned in Ezra's hand he attached it where his usual one was but this one was built for the guardians in mind. "What are these made out of?" Sabine asked examining the cylinder pointed rounds in a box. "Vibranium rounds and I installed different settings for the rounds and use." Ezra responded as he put on a  metal bad that wrapped around his ear. He picked up one of the rounds and charged the guatlent. "Non lethal, kinetic." Ezra said calmly which the round programs itself for that purpose. Tristan unfortunately was the target for this test that he been watching this project come to surface. "Hey Tristan the's are non lethal mind being the target." Ezra yelled out. "Fine but if you kill me Ursa is gonna gut you Bridger." Tristan responded with. Within seconds of the reply he was thrown on the ground with only a small whoosh the place of origin being the wrist guatlents. Ezra and Sabine ran up to Tristan which was knocked out from the impact of the little round. A few seconds later Tristan woke up. "What the hell was that!" Tristan gripped on the ground as Ezra picked up the little round. "It works for that one but I installed a variety of functions in these bad boys, one I'm most definitely interested in Is the armor piercing one." Ezra said examining the round for dents but Sabine looked on her brothers chest plate to find a small ding perfectly circle in it. "Uh Ez it dented the baskra armor." Sabine said nervously and in awe.

"WHAT!" Bo katan yelled followed by Ursa with "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" Both women surprised.  "Uh I created a guatlent pairing out of a old guardian project I discovered in between battles due to travel time." Ezra answered sheepishly rubbing the back of his head nervously. Both women stormed over to look at the debt sure enough a small dent in them.

 Both women stormed over to look at the debt sure enough a small dent in them