Political crisis (part 2)

"Chancellor you can't be serious about disbanding the guardians!" Leia argued in the chancellor's office with other senators and her brother sitting in one of the chairs. Mon mothma turned and looked out over the city. "Why are they so important then." Mothma stated coldy back, "they saved our planet from the imperial warlords after Endor when the new republic was in desperate need of new man power." The Wookiee senator said that represented their planet (Ive tried spelling it so many times I butcher it) "they bought us time and even the victory over Kuat drive yards." Akbar the supreme naval commander replied with. "And where are they now?" Mon mothma said turning to the group not budging, "Last I heard they just got done stopping a imperial Moff by the name of Moff Gideon from in acting a purge of the mandaliorn people." Luke said to counter the chancellor.

This news shook everyone in the room, proved luke and Leia's concerns about imperials still scheming and active but that was moderated by how Ezra's force was hunting them down or bringing them in. "Anything on this Moff Gideon?" Mothma asked her head intelligence officer of the military. "Ma'am they took out one of the biggest names of the Empire he is responsible for the enslavement of Rauxs Prime, stealing artwork and valuables across the galaxy including Naboo, Ryloth and other systems, he personally purged the kelish people forced them into hiding." He replied with concern following up with it, "he was on our most wanted list for some time and where did they find the bastard." Luke responded with "Felica the death jungle planet." The whole room agent silent fir a few seconds, "General Bridger personally saved my life in the early years of the rebellion, chancellor, if he wouldn't have been there id not be standing here today." A new female voice said entering the room escorted by senate guards. "Senator Tau, you have experience and represent Lothal what's your thoughts on them?" Mothma asked as she sat down. "Ezra Is from lothal and his parents before him were guardians during the hyperspace wars and the clone wars. I remember nights Ezra would be telling Sabine or someone on the ghost about the legends of the guardians... they've been around for 4,000 years and even feared by the mandalorian people due to stories of one guardian could kill whole groups of their warriors with ease." Tau responded proudly with a smile and eyes filled with determination.

Underneath the blanket of their hotel room two naked lovers laid together, Sabine on his chest her hand over his scare from Vader, and Ezra's right arm over her shoulder blades. In Ezra's sleep a black void opened followed by a white land scape, "ugh where am I?" Ezra asked in his dream getting up from the white grass in his armor. "Get up." A voice said in a echoing tone which Ezra jumped up scared shitless. As he stood up a figure behind him appeared the crunching of the grass that eventually came to a stop beside Ezra. "Who are you?" Ezra asked looking at the figure before him a Old Republic trooper armor but the visor cover was similar to his own and the face Kama on his was replaced by the look of chain mail instead. "It's good to finally meet where our legacy has continued." The man said in a proud voice. "I know we were formed out of the survivors of the first attack over korriban but I don't much else." Ezra replied as the man took a straight one hundred and eighty degree turn and started walking. "Ezra you may have heard the stories how the sith empire used the mandalorians but there was rouges who gave us the ground work for our journey we trained with the sun guard the inspiration for the Royal guards by emperor Papaltine, we trained using martial arts to fight without the force." The old guardian said as they walked through a orchard with fruits and birds chirping. "What happened after that?" Ezra asked wanting more information into his lineage. "We stole, bought, or made the best equipment for our purposes the first thing we crafted was our knives just like how Mandalorions value their baskra we actually mixed a small hint of baskra with our blades and not even the Mandalorions noticed due to the war effort." The response was with guilt at the same time proudness. "The Mandalorion I trained with and eventually fought side by side with from the sacking of Alderron where we acting as forces fighting the sith to the destruction of the star forge." The older guardian responded as the reached a cliff over looking field covered in dead sith and troopers from his era.

"I'm guessing you became close during those events." Ezra said with a chuckle. "Yes very much so we were gonna get married after one the most dangerous operations of the war, it was to destroy the star forge before it was completed but it was to much for us. That operation I watched Darth Malgus kill her and I was powerless to watch her die by draining her force energy till she was nothing but bones." The man said as a tear slipped down his cheek remembering the girl he loved. "Ezra you've made history for us, now the madalorions are allies with us not enemies on the battlefield, it's what cost my lovers life, protect ones you love and the things we fight for Ezra never forget that." The guardian said as Ezra felt himself waking up. "The goal of the guardians is to protect the people of the republic not the higher ups that can afford it. Everyone has families your family is the one you forged and the republic." The older guardian said as he came to.

Once Ezra was awake still sleeping he took his right hand and gently rubbed his hand down Sabines cheek the woman he cherished. Over the night sky of the coming morning Ezra gently moved Sabine so he could get out of bed and changed to his regular clothes, once changed he put on a pair of black socks and slipped on his night crocks that Sabine multi painted him for his birthday one year. After that he went to the kitchen and got some tea brewing on low heat which was followed by him going to the balcony to look over the city. Lights gleaming from other buildings to air speeders and advertising boards lit the darkness till he sensed a new presence. "Who's here?." Ezra asked in a yell whisper and turned to the shadows a man with a black suit and tie with her black hair and a beard reminding Ezra of kanan.

The man stepped out followed beside him a lizard like animal that he couldn't sense showed themselves in the light

The man stepped out followed beside him a lizard like animal that he couldn't sense showed themselves in the light. "Names Wick John Wick." John said to the younger man between them. Ezra skeptical and cautious of how nothing was alarmed of this mans appearance concerned Ezra greatly, "why are you here John?" Ezra asked as he leaned on the railing facing John. "Winston sent me to protect you , it's rare that my job be sent as a body guard for one of the longest lived military units in history." John replied with a slight grin. "Winston does know security as I can tell, and I'm guessing he does more than that by how we possibly can relate by our professions?" Ezra said intrigued as he sensed wick's slight surprise of the young man's capabilities. "I go by the nickname in the underworld as the boogy man or the guy you send to kill him." John replied back sternly, "hey if you're a friend of my parents or possibly a new one I keep my promises and I'd like to get rid of the rest of Hutt Cartel and the black sun after the imperials are brought to Justice for their crimes." Ezra said back. "Mmm the most public faces of crime in the galaxy crushed by your organization would send a clear message to the underworld for sure and it hasn't been the first time like 450 years ago the guardians eliminated the whole high council even, it's a legend amongst the criminal underworld and now your in the public eye knowing they were probably true the future is uncertain in the underworld." Wick said as he reached down and petted his lizard.
"Mr.wick I'm gonna grab some tea and you have a good rest of your night I'll leave a cup out for you if you want and thanks for your information." Ezra said followed by a yawn. "We'll be in contact for sure Bridger and thank you." Wick replied as Ezra turned towards the suite to the kitchen where he drank two cups of tea then left the rest for John before going back to sleep peacefully and gently pulling Sabine close to him.

The first meeting of the two assassins from different walks of life.