Old Past,New Future (Part 1)

(Guys Ursa Wren fought along side Rex and Ashoka Tano , what about some old war stories)

The Starbird exited hyperspace with ease over Kronest. Inside the two lovebirds not in their usual attire were cuddled up to each other in the pilot seat asleep. Sabine sat on Ezra's lap and rested her head on his shoulder. With the jolt of the ship they awoke, "Guess we're here." Sabine said with a smile followed by kissing Ezra on the cheek. "Better get changed it's been awhile since I've seen your family." Ezra said which she got up and was about to the door, "Hopefully your cooking has improved." Sabine  quipped as she left him. "Hey... dang mando there's no rules sometimes!!!" Ezra barked back but couldn't hold back laughing to himself.
A few minutes earlier
In the Wren stronghold Ursa was reading through her studies. "Mother?" Tristan asked her curiously, "yes son?"'she responded setting the book down. "Why is it you hated the guardians so much?" He responded with. "Sit, it was when you were both little and times were different." Ursa said about to explain but their guest had some insight on the events Tristan was asking about. "Care if I join?" Bo katan asked as she grabbed a cup of tea. "Don't mind at all, they deserve to know the truth of the events that happened during the War."
Flash back (The Clone Wars) talking to Tristan
Bo Katan's pov
Maul had control of mandalore, we were the resistance and hope for our people against Mauls regime. We had allied ourselves with Ashoka Tano and hoped to get forces to capture him and his operatives.

Both woman proud warriors for mandalor remembered the hard ship after mauls take over. "We couldn't see what would be coming nether of us could... not even the Jedi." Ursa said as she drank her Caf but the sorrow hung in the air as a dark cloud of memories.
Back to flash back still Bo Katans pov telling Tristan
As we descended upon the capital city under Saxons heavy fire a sight I still don't understand to this day. "Almach you're mauls puppet and we're coming for you." I told him which then I was informed saxons defenses were being rallied. As of on cue we started losing ships. The gun ship doors opened up with Commander Rex, and Ashoka watching the scene unfold and as if things weren't any worse or better, a dozen dark black figures in clone like armor but different. "Those aren't mandalore!" One of my guards yelled, we were wondering the same thing. But the free fell towards the on coming fire without fear weaving and dodging effortlessly ahead of our ships. Our men jumped out and joined them, their fighting technique was aggressive but no weakness in air combat and very creative.

"Yes indeed from my position on the city they were wreaking havoc as they neared the docks." Ursa commented, "wait wait so you're saying the guardians played a role in the siege of mandalor unofficially unlike Ezra did a few years ago!" Tristan said shocked. "We've in-countered them before in our history Tristan, they're a warrior all to themselves, always there  but in the shadows operating alone or in small squads." Ursa added thinking about the stories about them she heard growing up. "Along with many others we thought they died off but no they will reappear in the galaxy at their own choosing." Bo Katan said relaxed. This time Ursa started telling her side.

Ursa's pov
They landed amoungest ranks of saxons goons, out numbered out gunned. I flew up from my position opening fire as I saw them slash and blast there way through Saxons lines. "They're falling back keep pushing in!" The head one yelled as he fired at the traitors loyal to maul.

"They have us the break we needed for us to gain a foothold on the captail." Bo katan commented. "As we secured almech and the city maul was still missing still and we were closing off all escape roots." Bo katan said which another memory appeared.
Bo katan pov
We were regrouping on a balcony overlooking the city. "If no maul this is playing exactly Into mauls hands." Rex said to Ashoka, "Mauls criminal organization has strongholds throughout the city we'll deal with them." One of them dark clad figures said as he jumped beside us. "And who exactly are you?" I asked him curiously. "Guardian of the republic... but Mauls garrison is fractured and low on supplies we must press the assault." The guardian said just then he got conned on his helmet and jumped off the balcony, descending to the depths of the capital.

"I didn't recognize the name at first, but as the siege went on those stories resurfaced." Bo katan said, "with the events with Ezra... a darkness from the Empire brings a bright future." Ursa said with a smile.

(As we learn more on the siege of mandalor the more events will come.) I hope you guys like the clone wars mix.