Old Past, New Future (part 2)

Sabine was guiding in the Starbird into the docking area as Ezra got some clothes of there's in the washer and looked himself in the mirror.
'I've been on the frontlines and special operations after I recovered from Endor... from the battle of Annex's to Coursant, from Jakku to off world planets eliminating or taking war criminals into custody under Guardian Force.' Ezra thought remembering the many times he left Sabine on Lothal due to the brutality of the battles that raged for months, room to room combat to jungle warfare, assassinations on high ranking officers to change the battles such at Kuat drive-yards. He let a few tears of sadness slip into the sink, he's seen friends be killed in worse ways alongside New Republic Legions. The ship shuddered as it touched down inside the Wren hanger alongside their personal militia. As he stood there Sabine hugged him and comforted him, "Ezra I'm here for you always." She said softly comforting him from his experiences. With her head on his shoulder the couple embraced each other deeply with love. 'The Empire was desperate after Endor , operation cinder , they attempted purge on my people but I'm grateful Ezra and his men made sure that never happened but there is always a price for victory.' Sabine thought as she looked at the man who'd just returned months after the war, Finally ending on Jakku. Sabine kissed his cheek caringly but she remembered the Dreadnot that was sent to Kuat and Annex's was able to help many New Republic naval vessels and countless lives thanks to their efforts.
Both closed their eyes and interlaced their fingers, their bond not just in a relationship but in the force their bond were tightly woven strands of fabric tight as possible like a sheet of Baskra armor. From when they started crushing on each other young to the battles their love only grew. "Thanks Bine I needed it." Ezra said as he turned his head to hers and both interlocking lips in a loving kiss. The memory of Kanan's sacrifice to stop project blackwing haunted them both but if it wasn't for his actions the star forge would've been complete alongside blackwing possibly starting a galactic wide pandemic that could've killing trillions. Memories of Ezra comforting Sabine before leaving for the coming front on the battles against the imperial remnant. Both hated months unable to see each other to interlace their bodies together in bed and comfort, unable to share jokes and be a couple... the war had separated them two lovers from the passion, longing, lust and love. The two barely took another breath and both aggressively with passion dug their kisses deep into each other, nether fighting for domination over the other but fighting for each other.

Both parted from the long kiss savoring every moment. "We better go Ez, my mom can get impatient." Sabine Warned him jokingly. The couple grabbed their things and Ezra had a winter jacket but he had his knife and two holster Waster blaster pistols. As the pair went down the ramp Alrich, Tristan and Ursa were waiting for them along with a few wren members. "Father, brother , mother." Sabine greeted with a smile and from the hangers door way Bo Katan watched the small reunion with a small smile. 'If Obi-Wan could've had the same opportunity as these two...' she thought missing her sister by mauls hands. "Ezra our of your regular attire I see." Tristan teased, "we're in a new era for the galaxy times are changing and time we enjoy the good times as much as possible." Ezra said with a smile and Sabine leaned her head on his shoulder feeling his warmth of care. "Thanks for taking care of our daughter so long Ezra." Ursa thanked him remembering how far she has come as a young woman but also a warrior. "Let's head inside it's cold and I think we have a guest." Alrich said with a smile.

The small group made their way to the door of the hanger to see no other than Bo Katan waiting for the couple. "Glad to see you again Bridger and Sabine." She greeted with a smile. That's when Ezra dug our a data chip out of his right pocket and handed it to her. "Your people have a right to now what they had planned." Ezra said sadly remembering the day he discovered the Imperial doctrine for their system.

Flash back
"We're moving on moff giddon, ISB agent known for stealing art but this is our chance to end his rein across the outer rim." Ezra spoke as his team of guardians prepared to take down the Moff once and for All on the U wing flying over Felicia. The planet was known to be a hell hold during the clone wars but it had a Republic and separatist base during the War.
The U wing swung in lowering itself into the jungle planets underbrush. The right side door with its automatic doors slid to the side and just hovering feet off the ground the group of six jumped off into the jungle floor.

Ezra shook his head it's been a few seconds that everyone was looking at him especially Sabine with concern. "What's wrong ezzy?" She said as she hugged him tightly. "The mission I retrieved it from was Moff Giddion." He said sadly as he embraced her. The other mandaliorns went pale hearing the name. Seconds passed but Sabine couldn't hold it anymore and tears rolled down her face. "Ezra that was the man who made me build the Duchess." She said as she rested her head on his chest. He rubbed his hand down her back , he felt the weight of her guilt, the wren family was saddened even more. They didn't know of this information through the War not till now.

"Remember we destroyed that project along with all plans of it... and I made sure he didn't survive." Ezra said softly into her ear and that's when she looked up at him. "Why didn't you say anything to me about it?" She asked lost too. "We found plans for other operations against your family, your people... genocide on mass scale..."

Flashback
Ezra Pov
The base was cleared all imperials were killed. I had two scanning eyes and get IDs on the officers we took out. As I searched the holo table I found a file labeled 'The Purge' I opened it and it was all plans to deal with the Mandalorian people once and for all. As I scrolled through I saw a familiar name... 'the Duchess.' My heart sank. "Dam bastard made my girl build that weapon to use against her people." I said angry looking down at the body of the Moff. I looked at him the agent was responsible for plundering baskra mines even using slave labor but this was why I've got back in the fight after Endor. "This is why we do this to stop sick fuckers like you once and for all." I said boiling with anger. This was personal. "Copy this Information on this table... the people deserve to know what this moff sas planning." I ordered which our tech specificalist started doing that but I walked over to the guys body and started smashing his skull in with my boot. Insurance...

He opened his eyes, "what he had planned is on that chip." He said looking at bo katan followed by kissing Sabine's cheek. She finally settled down, "did you at least finish him." Sabine said more determined and Ezra locked eyes with her the look he gave her was assurance and full on commitment. "Lack of better term... he's no longer a problem or his luitients." Ezra said following a small smile. The only other wren members who'd stayed by the hanger door were Ursa and Tristan. Ursa was in deep thought about her daughter's boyfriends actions, 'he hunted that bastard down to protect our people, not for glory not for honor but to preserve our people... maybe some traditions can be bent.' Ursa thought and Tristan was thinking how many imperials this guy has taken out before and after they formally met. 'Not including his army, the lavish stories from others I hear Ezra probably has recording plus the kill count his force has in total must be impressive... and I better not piss him off.'

"Let's have a good meal besides it's our vacation." Ezra stated followed by a chuckle which Sabine smiled. Both went into the main areas where Alrich and others had prepared a large meal. As Ursa and Tristan followed and sitted themselves along with Bo Katan. Right before they ate Bo Katan stood up with a bottle of ale, "to the pride of mandalore! To know no fear in battle and glory of the kill." She started with she lookedat the young couple and directly at Ezra with pride. "As lady mandalore, by the Actions of Ezra Bridger from helping free Clan Wren to liberating our capital... it's a debt that can never be repaid enough in praise, by the time around you two, your bond is special and should be cherished and as a example for future generations of our people, Jedi or Guardian a worthy soul knows no limits no matter the distance no matter the battle the love can only make them stronger." Bo katan said proudly which she took a big swig and continued "A man or woman with the reputation such as you Ezra Bridger should be happy with the woman he loves... Sabine Wren, Drink to their reunion with us drink to the new future." Bo katan said as she sat down and as she did the couple shared a deep kiss in front of everyone. Both released knowing even the mandalore allowed their eventual courtship together. "Guess I might have to avoid the Ake cuz I think I'm drunk on you." Ezra said which got a few laughs from others even Alrich. Ursa was shocked by such a speech, sure she understood the customs and what he's risked but the mandalore to make such a statement is a new era for them.

Vote and comment. CODYARMY
Rewatched the Mandalorian and got me thinking possibly since he knows who his he probably came across Sabine Wren during her academy days.