~~Chapter 1~~

[Tommy POV]
"KEEP IT DOWN!"

Sorry mum!

She sounded more aggressive than usual..
Well it's just another moment that's going to get clipped right?
I feel a little bad disturbing her this late, and I could tell she wanted me to end the stream, but I didn't feel like ending it.
The chat kept going on about that one moment with my mother, which kept me happy seeing that they get entertained by me"
I turned over to look at the clock and see what she was on about.
The clock had read 11pm last time I read it...
3 hours have passed since I lasted looked.
"Shit" I muttered to no one but me.

"WELL CHAT"
"It's getting late here, I have to end the stream before mum screams again"
I end the stream and lay down in bed with my thoughts wandering through my head. I keep asking myself and pondering about the aggression in my mothers voice. Is she ok? Am I ok? Am I hurting her? I ignore all of the thoughts and try to sleep.

As I'm about to close my eyes and sleep I hear my mother shout to my dad "I CANT STAND HIM ANYMORE"  I acesionally hear her yell about "Him" and it somewhat bothers me because it happens when I end stream and try to sleep, but with her aggression earlier I stay up to hear what happens. "SO LONG, SO LONG IVE HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT, I CANT WAIT 3 MORE YEARS I WANT TO LEAVE NOW" My mothers, that's my mother's voice.

"We can't leave yet, we need him for the bills! We need him to live!" I hardly believe that's my dad, the nice, warm hearted soul leaving me to die, a 16 teen year-old shouldn't have to live through this, right?

"I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE, JUST LET HIM DIE ALREADY"
I hear footsteps leading to the door and a door opening.
The door never closes

I try to move but I cant, my body is to tired to move. My eyes start to shut on themselves, until my world is pitch black.

"They never wanted you"
"They did!"
They never did
"Stop lying to yourself you fucking child"
"Please stop..."
"Face the truth, they never wanted you"
"..."
"Just think about how much they had to hide this from you, to not bring it up once. They used you Thomas"

"They used me"

____________________
Well that is the first part, I hoped you liked it. I'm looking forward to continuing!

Nachowos 2/22/2021
431 Words