~~Chapter 6~~

[Wilbur POV]

That explained... everything...

The door wide open, the glass shattered, the alcohol all over the floor...
Tommy the light hearted happy soul turned into this.

The little brother figure in my life turned into a body rid of joy by his thoughts and mind, living life to his fullest while his parents fed off of him.

I just wish I could have just fucking killed them with my bare hands and express all my hatred for there souls.

I hope they rot in hell.

All I know is that he has a long path of recovery ahead of him.

I hold him close to me knowing that what he said had to take an insane amount of courage and trust just to simply tell me a few words.

I hear his muffled cries and whines while trying to find a way to calm him down and bring back to Tommy that had joy.

"It's all my fault!" I hear him cry out.

I put my hand on his back and start to rub in circles trying to help him calm down.

"Its not your fault Tommy."

I try to think about things I can do to help him and settle on an idea.

"Tommy can you do something for me"

He gave me a slight nod, his head still burrowed in his hands.

"Look around you"

He pulls his head out of his hands and looks around the car looking like he has never seen the sky before.

"Name 5 things you can see"

"uhhhh.... t-the cl-clouds, the sk....-sky, the trees....... uhhhh"

"Your doing good buddy, 2 more!"

"Th-the grass and leaves....

"Good, Tommy! Lets continue"
"Name 4 things you can feel"

"Y-your hand, my clothes, the air conditioning, and.... and the wi-window..."

"Your doing great Tommy!"

I see him smile softly after my compliment towards him, all I want is him to finish and be able calm down.

"Now"
"Name 3 things you can hear ok?"

"You, me, and the car"

"Well that was quick, let's move on!"
"Name 2 things you can smell!"

"Mint and you"

"Another quick one, finally"
"One thing you can tast-"

"Mint"

"Well that was fast!"
"Now I think it's time to hit the road what do you think?

He gives me a subtle smile and gives me a thumbs up, and I pull away from him waiting for him to come up front.

"Are you coming?"

"Yah, Give a me second"

He pulls out a hoodie from my trunk and puts it on, I smile letting him know he can wear it. He smiles back at me and climbs up front to the passenger seat.
He looks a lot better but something seems off with him still, but I can't pin it.

"Something wrong?" I ask him hoping he opens up.

"I can't sleep" He replies groggily.

"I'm guessing you want to"

"Yah..."

"How come you can't sleep?"

"..."
"I don't want to see that again"

I wish that I could empathize with him so badly, but I can't. I have never been in a situation like this, and I can't imagine how he feels.

"Close your eyes and think of good things and happy places, if you fall asleep thinking of good things that should help" I say out loud feeling like that I'm doing something to help.

"...."
"You and here"

"What?"

"The only good thing I can think of is you and the only good place I'm able to think of is here..."

He's always talking about how Tubbo is so clingy to him but now I see how clingy Tommy can really be.

"Didn't know that the real TommyInnit was this clingy" I reply jokingly.

This seemed to get a small crack out of him and sparked a little bit of joy back into him.

"OI BITCH STOP IT"

Finally hearing him joyful sprouted the seed of hope inside of me waiting to bloom.

"That's the spirit!"

Me and Tommy went back and forth a bit until he decided to fall asleep with his head leaning on my shoulder. I would totally take a picture of this but my main priority would be not causing a car crash.

Tonight I know full well he won't be having a nightmare.

As we approach my house I try to nudge Tommy awake but I decide to wait until I park to get him awake.

We pull into the driveway and by now Tommy's head should have moved but it hasn't at all.

I snap a picture and then nudge him awake.

"Tommy"
"Tommy wake up"
"Tommy please wake up I don't want to have to carry you"

"What is it?" He replies tiredly.

"Not this second, what's more important is how did you sleep?"

"Besides sleeping on a car seat it was as good as it could be I guess"

"Well I think it's time I show you something"

I pull him up from his seat and lead him to the front door with his suitcase in hand, and tell him,

"Welcome home, Tommy"
_____________________________

Thank you all for the support!!!!
This means the world to me :D
Longer chapters!!!!!!

-Nachowos
867 words