~~Chapter 3~~

[Wilbur POV]

I look over at my clock, the time reads 9:14AM. I wake up and stretch out of bed, trying to force myself not to go back to sleep. I know I have to get ready soon, I have a recording with Tommy, Charlie, Phil, and Alex.

I start to make my morning coffee, it helps me wake up. I start to scroll through Twitter as the coffee gets ready. Once I have my coffee mug and some biscuits, I sit down and start to read my "No Reply" email. Just seeing people expressing themselves, it makes me happier I think.

As I'm reading my reply's, I remember I need to set up OBS for the video, so I grab my coffee and run upstairs to setup my recording. I launch my OBS and pull up everything for later. I sit down just wondering about life, questions like "where would I be right now without YouTube?" "Do people care about me or just want me for entertainment?" Just pop in my head, it stresses me out a bit but I've gotten used to it.

As these thoughts run through my head, I hear a faint ringing sound effect from my computer. I was so deep into my thoughts I could barley hear the call. I turn around, checking to see who is calling me. It's a little early for recording.

Tommy's calling me.

"Fuck, are we recording already?"

I pull up OBS ready to turn it on and accept the call. I hear a very... tense Tommy from the other side.

"Hey Tommy!"

"H-hey Wilbur..."
"Umm hello Tommy?"

I thought he would call me for the video, but something seems off. He's never like this, and why is he calling me? His voice sounds shaky something is off, I can feel it.

"My p-parents are out for a bit, could I c-come over to your place for a w-week?

Odd question...

"Sure! Your welcome to come over! I got a house recently so I have enough room!"

"T-tha-thank you! and congrats on the h-house!"

I pause for a moment and try to think about what could be wrong. I can tell my silence is making him tense.

"How will you get here by the way?"

He's silent, he doesn't know

"You want me to go pick you up?"

"P-please!"
Something is off, he sounds like he's inconveniencing me, or that he's practically begging.
"Ok, I'll see you in a couple hours!"

I hang up
Something doesn't feel right, he would have to call me for a reason right? I start to panic and stress out. "Did I do something wrong?" "Is he ok?"
I run out of the house and grab the keys. I start the car in a hurry, the car engine starts up taking it's merry time.

Then the car starts. I start to drive north up the road, waiting to find Tommy.
________________________________

Thank you for reading the third part of this story :) Tubbo content coming in the future
-Nachowos     2/23/2021

517 words