~~Chapter Two~~

As I open my eyes, I process my thoughts.

"Do they actually care about me?"
"Did they just use me?"

As I continue to think, I decide to go downstairs; check if my parents are still there, did they actually..... run away?

As I'm going down the stairs, a beam of light shines into my eyes. "The door is definitely open" I mutter to myself in disbelief. I look into the Living Room, it's trashed. Bottles of beer on the floor, Garbage everywhere, and neither of my parents are to be found. "MUM!" "DAD!"

No response

I really start to get worried. I start to panic and cry in the center of the room.

"There gone, because of you"

"no, no, No, NO"

This can't be happening....

I run upstairs, still sobbing, not even bothering to close the front door. I run into my room, I try to calm down, but it just stresses me out more.

"Tommy, calm down, what is something you can do to calm down..."

I hop onto my PC, trying to cry as little as possible. I log onto discord and scroll through my DMs until I find him. Tubbo.

I am about to press the call button, but something in me is forcing me not to. I start to panic. "if Tubbo knows about all of this, he'll panic and just...I can't have him worry". I am begging myself to click it, but I can't. I force myself to scroll through discord trying to find anyone to contact.

"Wilbur"

"I can just call Wilbur right?"

I go to find his discord and click over his profile. I hit call. I start to panic thinking about what I should say and what I should do but before I can do anything he picks up.

"Hey Tommy"

____________________________
Hey! It's Nachowos here.
I'm happy I got 2 chapters done!
I'll be working more and hopefully making higher quality writing for now on!

328 Words