~~Chapter 7~~

[Tommy POV]

INFO: THIS IS NOT A SHIP, I DO NOT PROMOTE SHIPPING OF TOMMY OR ANYONE

"Welcome home, Tommy"

"Is this where I will be living?"

"Of course silly, what other house infront of our faces would be mine?"

"Sorry..."

I felt like an idiot, and Wilbur patronizing me didn't make it any better, but I should try to find the good in this moment.

Your living here! That's great in itself!

What about rent thought? How much would I have to pay?

I don't want to ask that this second, I am more intrigued In the house itself, it looks amazing! Well I mean it's just a normal house but the outside and decoration looks outstanding!

You should ask him, don't keep him waiting

"Wilbur...?"

"Yes Tommy, you ok? You don't sound the best."

"Sorry-"

"Please stop apologizing, you don't have to, it isn't your fault."

I feel a bit better hearing him say that to me, it's encouraging to say the least. I should get it over with already.

"Ok.... thank you"
"I was going to ask you.."

"Mhm?"

"What is the rent here?"

"Rent?"
"Why would you have to pay rent?"

"My parents started making me pay rent around 15, didn't your parents do the same?"

"Tommy..."
"Making your child pay rent isn't normal..."

"W-what?"

"Tommy!"

"Yes mum?"

"Can you stop being so loud and pay the rent?"

"Sorry mum, how much is it this month?"

"500£!"

"Ok, I'll be there in a few minutes!"

I open my savings drawer and sigh while pulling out another 500 Pounds out of my college fund.

"That's going to hurt." I sigh deeply

I walk down the stairs slowly as to not fall and rip the money, it happened once and I had to pay 800£ the next month.

"Here you go!"

"Thank you Tommy" she said with a smirk on her face that I couldn't catch at the time.

"TOMMY?"
"TOMMY GET UP!"

"W-wilbur..."

"TOMMY ARE YOU OK?"

I start to flinch at his screaming and he starts to realize how he is effecting me when he gets loud at me.

"Im—— im so sorry Tommy, I was just worried, you zoned out for a minute and fell onto the concrete"

"Oh..."

"Look Tommy..."
"Paying rent isn't normal for a child, and I would never make you especially pay rent at any moment in time, got it?"