Moon Residence

Tanjirou had finished his breakfast and is now finally going to the backyard of the estate. He opened the sliding doors to see Koyuki, Akari, the three female workers and the children. They were all waiting for him. Tanjirou waved at them and stepped into the yard. He noticed that the place was beautiful. There were many plants and flowers of different kinds. Their vibrant colours were so lovely he couldn't help but smile. There were a few trees as well.

"My~ my~ Kamado-kun seems to really like our estate. He had the same look of awe last night when he entered the estate." Koyuki said, making the boy snap out of his trance.

"Sorry about that! So..What am I going to do in training?" Tanjirou asked. He was now fully concentrated in working hard. Everyone was glad to see his enthusiasm.

Perfect~ That's it~

The more enthusiastic you are..

..The more painful it'll feel~

Tanjirou suddenly smelt a sharp scent. He instinctively put his hand to cover his nose. He smelt something weird and eerie. He smelt concentrated bloodlust. He couldn't really pinpoint the source of the scent. But though he didn't want to believe it..He was sure it was one of the Moon residents.

"Eh? Kamado-kun? Why're you covering your nose?" Koyuki asked worriedly. In that instance, the stench dissaperead and Tanjirou calmed down.

"It was nothing Koyuki-san. Please tell me what to do." He answered. Koyuki then proceeded to explain.

"Well then, let's start!" Koyuki trailed off and walked to the children and workers. There are 5 male and 5 female children, a total of 10. The females wore a silver komon with loose black pants while the males wore kinagashis with the same colour palette as the girls. They all also wore geta shoes.The three female workers wore the same outfit as that of the girls at the Butterfy Estate.

"You'll be training with Akari-chan and~ the kids! Me, Sakura, Yuna and Hana will be watching the results! As for what you'll be doing, you will be using a bamboo katana while the kids and Akari will have no weapons of sorts. Though I can't assure you that the kids will stay true to the 'no weapons' part." Koyuki explained.

"You'll be playing the 'Demon Hunt' game for this. The rules are simple; catch all 10 of them inside the house without breaking anything. Akari will be helping you catch them but after she's caught four kids, you'll be the only one getting the other six. Or in any case, youll be catching seven now." Tanjirou got confused at the last part.

"Why would she stop? And why seven?" He asked, confused with the rules.

"Well, she's supposed to be injured by then, and I'm quite sure you know that humans can turn to demons. From your experiences." Koyuki whispered the last part. Tanjirou nodded and looked at his training buddies.

"Ah right! How exactly will I catch them?"

"About that--" Koyuki got cut off.

"Well that's obvious! Knock us out!" Akari said. Tanjirou was stunned by the response.

"But aren't they kids?!" He asked, very much concerned with the mentality of Akari. Akari just looked at him with a blank face and walked over to the kids. She then pointed to all of them and squeezed one of the female's cheeks. The child just pushed her hand away and pouted.

"You see these kids? They look like angels right? No no they're all cheeky little brats so don't hesitate to knock em out." Akari said calmly. Tanjirou sweatdropped at her answer.