Problem "Children"

A/N
Hi! I just want to say that Douma is hot asf. And seeing Akaza animated-- holy shi-Im simping even more cause he's even more beautiful in the anime-- okay chile I shall now start--
__________________________________
3rd Person POV

"You're forgetting another person Tomioka-san~ You know that she can capture the demon even without me~" She told the man who was currently in a headlock with her. The petite girl didn't let her smile waver and proceeded to insult the raven-haired man.

"Are you still mad about me telling you that you are disliked by everyone?" The Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu asked. She didn't notice that a small smile went to his face.

"...I'm not disliked by anyone. And also, you do realize that a certain woman completely disagrees with you." The Water Pillar, Tomioka Giyu stated with a matter-of-fact tone. Shinobu sighed as she felt a gush of wind and caught a glimpse of a midnight blue coloured haori with a mountain and snowflake  pattern.

"Of course you wouldn't forget her haha." Shinobu laughed. Giyu's smile faded. Of course he wouldn't forget her. She was too important to him to be forgotten.

Koyuki POV

I nailed it. I thought as I passed the two of them. I knew that Shinobu brought Kanao along just to cover for her in case that something happened. I sprinted more. I couldn't let those two siblings get hurt any further. My thoughts were interrupted by a short shout. It was a male's voice. I went over quickly to the source. I examined the boy that was currently knocked out.

Maroon hair. Checkered haori. It clicked. This was Tanjirou. Meaning, Kanao was here and is knocked him out.

"Sorry boy..I'll make sure to send you help later." I said as I continued to follow where Kanao seemed to go. As I got further, I saw Kanao was about to slash a small child. That must be Nezuko. Not wasting time, I took out one of my blades and aimed at her sword.

Clash

Her sword fell out of her hand. I stepped in front of her and caught both of our swords. I held our swords in front of Nezuko and the one in my left, in front of her.

"Nao-san..please give me back my sword and step aside." The girl spoke with a monotonous tone. I lowered the sword in my left. I still had my smile plastered on.

"I'm sorry but I can't." As I said that, she immediately jumped on me. Unfortunately for her, I moved my hand that was holding both of our swords away. As she was about to attack me again, a Kaisugurai crow announced something.

"CAW! CAW! KAMADO TANJIROU AND KAMADO NEZUKO WILL BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE HEADQUARTERS!" Perfect. No harm will be done to Kanao. I thought as I gave Kanao her sword back.

"Is she Nezuko?" Kanao asked as she crouched down to the little demon's height.

"Yes." I answered her. I sheathed both of my swords back.

"Shall we regroup with the others?" I asked and she nodded. As we walked back, I carried Tanjirou bridal style. His eyes fluttered a little. He's conscious? Being knocked out by Kanao is no joke. He opened his mouth a little.

"Fox...Ma..sk.?" With that, he fell back asleep. Oh. Mask. That's the first thing he saw. I gave Tanjirou to one of the Butterfly Estate members. I met up with Shinobu and Giyu.

"Did you two fight earlier again? That's the third time this week~" I said as I approached the both of them. Shinobu just pouted while Giyu faced the opposite direction. Though I could see a tint of red on his cheeks.

"Tomioka-san is embarrassed~" Shinobu teased. I suppressed a giggle and approached Giyu.

"Oh well, it's time to go back to Headquarters now Giyu-san." I said as I lightly pat his back. Warm. He looked down at me and nodded. Everyone walked back to the Headquarters.

I knew two things.
One. When we get back, a meeting will be held.
Two. It's going to be messy.

________________________________
A/N
Hello! Sorry for the long wait! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll make sure to update at least twice week and not just once. My schedule is just being ruined every time so please bear with me! Lots of love!💖💖💖