Two Sides

[This is Koyuki's haori pattern! But her color palette is still the same.]

It's been four days and Shinobu was starting to get angry because she couldn't find where Tanjirou keeps disappearing off too every time after he visits. Yeah, she knew he was alright since Naho, Sumi and Kiyo told Shinobu that Tanjirou was still breaking the jars.

But she still needed Tanjirou to stay in the estate to heal. Then, an idea came to her a mind and she frowned.

"Koyuki.." She whispered to herself before going to the Moon Estate.

-

It was night time when Shinobu finally arrived to the Moon Estate. She took a deep breath but was cut off by a whisper.

"Oh? Shino-chan finally found where Kamado-kun is." It was Koyuki.

Shinobu glared at the silver-haired woman as and Koyuki just chuckled.

"Koyu-san..Is your other side acting up again? Is that why you wanted Tanjirou to come here?" Shinobu asked as she put her hand on the hilt of her sword.

Koyuki noticed this and stopped smiling.

"Oh please..for a joke, that's not even funny. Do you really think that you can beat me? With what? Posion? You're kidding." Koyuki mocked and disappeared.

Shinobu gasped and silently sprinted towards the woods. She stopped when she knew she was far from the estate and looked at her surroundings.

"Nao-san..Is your mask starting to break? Is it starting to become unable to suppress your other side?" Shinobu asked.

She heard a rustle behind her and saw Koyuki, staring at her with lifeless eyes.

"Maybe..Why do you ask? Scared that I might use Tanjirou to control it? And why not call me by my nickname? You're being so cold to me right now. Hate me?" Koyuki bitterly asked. Shinobu sighed.

"I don't hate you but I'm being serious right now. Please return Tanjirou to me. I can ask Tomioka-san to help you suppress this side of yours." Shinobu said seriously.

"Hmm..How about..no."

".." Shinobu was speechless at this. She knew she wouldn't be able to win against Koyuki like this.

"Fine.." Shinobu said. Right after she said that, Tanjirou appeared with Akari.

"Why'd I smell bloodlust here?!" Tanjirou asked as he looked around and saw the two Hashiras. Akari rolled her eyes at the boy.

"Kamado-san, I told you..Your nose is being freaky." Akari told Tanjirou. Shinobu's eyes lit up as she saw Tanjirou and saw this as a chance.

"Tanjirou, why are you in the Moon Estate and not at the Butterfly Estate? And why do you have injuries?" Tanjirou blinked and smiled at her.

"Ah. Sorry for not telling you Shinobu-san. I'm just training with the Moon Residencies. Koyu nee-san is treating me well!" Shinobu looked at Koyuki and saw her smiling.

"See? I'm not doing anything bad to him~" Koyuki hummed and lead Akari and Tanjirou back to the estate.

Shinobu was silent as she thought about going to the Water Estate. She sighed in defeat and just went to the Water Estate.

-
She finally got to the Estate and knocked on the door. She waited for a response. After a while, she was about to knock again but stopped when the door opened, revealing Giyuu with a monotone expression.

"Good Evening Tomioka-san. Lovely night, don't you think?" Shinobu asked sweetly.

"..What do you want?" Was all Giyuu asked.