A/N (Fun Fact!)

Hello my readers! This is another author note which isn't really important but I decided to do it anyways. So, i just wanted to thank everyone of you for all your love and support for this book. I honestly never expected for it to hit 1.16k reads and I'm genuinely happy. I just made this book to spill out my fantasies. So, as a special, let me give you all how I came up with this story plot.

Let's start off with myself. Y'all probably didn't know that I'm a science nerd and you obviously know where this is going..Yep! I've already thought of this fanfiction for a long time. And by a long time, I mean 2 years ago! Long right? I didn't know that you could write fan fiction at that time. I didn't even know that I was already making an unwritten oc story in my mind lol. So when I found Wattpad, I was like- WHAT?? PEOPLE HAVE FANTASIES ABOUT THEIR CHARACTERS JUST LIKE ME? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

The reason behind that is because I have very strict parents and never allow me to download apps without their permission. They don't even know that I have a Wattpad acc. OKAY we're going off topic LMAO. Back to the reason of why this was inspired by science.

You guys know about high tides and low tides right? Well, during day time, it's low tides because the sun is far away from earth but during night time, it's high tide. Why? Because the moon is closer to earth and it's gravitational pull is stronger than that of the sun's! So whenever it's Night, it's always like the water is drawn closer to the Moon.

Moon = Koyuki
Water = Giyuu

See? Science inspired! Okay that's all thank you Again for the support!