The Meeting

3rd POV

"Can..We take a break..?" The short haired brunette asked her master. Her master just smiled at her.

"Well, I am going to the Pillar Meeting now so take it as a break." Her master replied with a warm tone. As her master was gathering her things, her Tsuguko asked her something.

"So when can I get the same nichirin geta shoes like yours--"

"When you're able to wield two swords while using your feet as well." Her master cut her off as she slid her fox mask to the side of her head. Toko pouted. She really wanted to use nichirin geta shoes like her master as well.

"Now now. I'll be going. See you later!" With that, she dissaperead from the brunette's sight, leaving her alone with her two bamboo swords.

I hope I'm not late.

The woman thought as she sprinted to the Meeting.

Meanwhile..In the Meeting~~

"There is no need for a trial! He has broken the Demon Slayer Corps Code of Conduct! I say we kill him!" The Flame Hashira announced.

"Then I'll make sure to kill him flamboyantly. I'm talking max flamboyance here." The Sound Hashira stated. All the Hashiras were arguing about what to do. Tanjirou was witnessing everything. Oh how he wished that nobody would hurt his sister. He was about to say something until they heard a sound.

Clink

Everyone turned to the direction of it. Everyone fell silent.

Tanjirou POV

Clink
I turned my head to the source of the sound. There, a woman with long silver hair tied to a ponytail was standing. Her haori was a midnight blue colour with white snow patterns on it. It resembled a painting. And her striking purple eyes. I noticed one more thing. She had the same mask that I saw before passing out. She had a small smile plastered on her lips.

I looked at the other so-called Hashiras for their reaction. They all suddenly went quiet. The woman spoke.

"Pardon me for being a little late." As she bowed a little.

"Quite a flamboyant entrance Koyuki-chan! No worries, we were just getting started." The Sound Hashira replied. I guess she's a Hashira too? I thought. Her eyes locked with mine.

"Hello there! I'm sorry for the treatment but these are the rules." She said as she stood beside Giyu-san.

"Didn't you break the rules along with Tomioka as well?" A man with bandages on a tree asked as he slowly went down.

"Hmm..Yes! I'll comply to any punishment that is given. However, I'm not the one to be dealt with right--" She got cut off with a deep voice. I turned my head to the direction. There stood a man with white hair and multiple scars. He also had my sister's box with him. He started to talk about how I broke the code and how disgusting it was for me to bring along a demon.

"Shinazugawa-san, please don't be rash." The Insect Hashira said with a monotone voice.

"I know we're tasked with dealing with this, but shouldn't we consult Oyakata-sama with this first?" The silver-haired woman, who's name seemed to be Koyuki, asked. But to no avail, the man continued with his actions and stabbed my sister through the box. That was the last straw for me. I ran straight towards him and headbutted him. I ignored what Giyu-san's warning.

Giyu POV

He ignored my warning and still proceeded to headbutt him! I needed help so I turned to Koyuki, thinking that she was the only sane one left. Never mind that. She was glaring daggers at both of them. I was about to calm her down but then Oyakata-sama came in. Every ONE stopped fighting and Sanemi greeted him.

After the greetings, everyone started to get into a debate.

This was going to get a bit messy..

After the meeting
Koyuki POV

The meeting had just ended and what a relief. Sanemi caused so much trouble again today. I was about to head back when I felt somebody's hand on my shoulder.

"Koyuki-san." That monotone voice always sent shivers down my spine. I sneakily turned around to face him.

"What is it, Giyu-san?" I asked coyly.

"Don't give me that. How come you also volunteered to commit seppuku if Nezuko killed a human? And when?" I fiddled with the sleeves of my haori. Giyu is scary when he's serious..

"It's just that..I felt like I had to..I mean, the mission you took to save them was originally my mission but then i had an emergency. It felt like the least I could do. It's my fault that she became a demon anyway." I say as I looked down at my feet. I can't face him.

"You know, you take responsibility for things you don't even do. Just..take care next time." With that, he just ruffled my hair again and walked off.

"You're like a little sister to me okay? Take care." He adds.

I don't like that phrase at all.

He only saw me as a little sister and nothing more.

Then again, I can't expect him to reciprocate my feelings anymore.

After all, he's tired of feeling love for someone and losing them the very next second.

I clenched my fists and walked back to my mansion.

____________________
To Be Continued..♡