Moon Hashira

A/N I'm sorry but can we talk about Giyu, Shinobu and Obanai's OST?? All of the OSTS of the Hashiras are amazing. Special mention for Rengoku's OST. It's literal FIRE. Aight I won't waste your time anymore. Gore WARNING .

2nd person POV

"Caw! Caw! Emergency at Mt. Nagatumo! Requesting the assistance of the Water Hashira, Insect Hashira and Moon Hashira! Bring along anyone! Search for survivors and destroy every demon!"

The crow announced as it flew over every estate. All of them heard.

"Kanao~ we're going on a mission!" Shinobu called out to her Tsuguko. Whereas the Water Hashira brang nobody along.

Meanwhile at the Moon Estate
Koyuki POV

The crow flew around every estate as it announced the mission. I sighed as I stood up. I placed my peice to eat hers. My Tsuguko, Toko Akari, groaned. I just smiled at her as I went over to my nichirin blades and fox mask.

"Would you like to come?" I asked as I put on my mask. She just stared at me.

"1. I don't get why you need to wear a mask when it doesn't cover your mouth. 2. No I'm not feeling well." She blurted. She seemed to realize what she said and immediately bowed.

"I'm sorry. That wasn't very respectful of me." I just ruffled her short, brown hair.

"Time to go for me." I said as I dissaperead from her sight in a flash. I could feel that she was looking where I was. Oh well. I arrived to the meeting place. It was dark and was only illuminated by the moon.

"Shall we go?" I asked the people in front of me. They all nodded as we sprint to the location.

Meanwhile at Mt. Nagatumo
A Corps Member POV

"NO NO NO PLEASE!!" It was all I could scream. The closer we got to some kind of wooden and cobwebbed house, the more blood curdling screams I could hear. Why aren't the Hashiras here yet?!. I didn't want to die yet.

I cut off the fabric that the demons were using to drag me with my nichirin blade. They looked at me with a blank expression. I mustered up all my strength to my legs and ran away from them.

"HELP ME! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE-!" My female comrade cried out to me in fear but couldn't finish her sentence. The demons pulled out her tongue. I ran away faster. I was a coward. Even the Moon refuses to light the way out anymore. I thought as I saw the demons running after me.

Foot of the Mountain
2nd person POV

The three Hashiras were already almost at the middle of the Mountain. Shinobu spoke up.

"It's the first time we have gone on a mission together Tomioka-san." She held a gentle tone. Sadly, he didn't reply.

"I hope we can get along well." No reply again. Koyuki was running behind them so she witnessed everything. Kanao was ordered to stay at the foot of the Mountain with other members of the Butterfly Estate until orders came. Koyuki sweatdropped at their interaction. If you could even call it that.

"Time to depart. I'm going West."  Shinobu said as she dissaperead. Koyuki and Giyu looked at each other.

"There's something that needs to be done in the East parts." Koyuki stated. Giyu nodded. She was now out of sight as well.

Koyuki POV

I sprinted across the forest. Ever since we step foot on the Mountain, I felt that there was something going on at East. I looked around. My eyes, were covered so it didn't show but my eyes did widen. It wasn't good. Heads. Intestines. Tongues. It was all splattered across the area. I didn't feel fear. I felt disgust. I've seen worse than this. Everybody in the Corps are all aware of this side of mine. However, it's a different story if they've actually witnessed me in this state.

My face darkened. Accompanied with an eerie smile as I spoke to myself.

"The Moon is quite beautiful tonight. Let's paint it a little shall we?"

___________________________
To be continued
Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you're okay and stay safe. Criticism of any kind is happily accepted to improve my writing. Stay safe and stay tuned. ^^.