Chapter 2: Big break

Carmen POV
"Well well well, it's been awhile since the last time we met" I said when recognising the two individual who tried to stop an armoured vehicle that is carrying tons load of cash.

"Am I right? SpinKick and Flytrap." They were not happy seeing me. "You ruined everything!" SpinKick shout.

"We're gonna take you out!" And both of them attack at me. Flytrap kept throwing her bolas at me. So I get tied up but I managed to dodge them.

I caught her last bolas and throw it back at her and she's all tied up by it. She fell to the ground after that.

"One down and one to go" I said after that. SpinKick immediately starts to attack me. I fight back and blocking his attack.

He kick me at my stomach causing me to drop down in pain. "It ends here." He said.

I was out of breath. "I don't think so." I heard. SpinKick turn towards the voice and immediately got gas on his face by Zack and fell to the ground.

"Right on time." I said while struggling to stand up. Ivy helps me and put my hands her neck for support, just incase I don't fall.

Zack handcuffs them, well except for Flytrap. She's already tied up. "Good job guys, just like old times" I complement.

"Sure does." Zack said gave me a fist pump. "So where's Devineaux and Julia?" I asked them once both of SpinKick and Flytrap was taken away.

"Oh Chief send them on a mission." Ivy answered. "It'll be easy for them, it's just some random dude. Must be an amateur."

~Meanwhile~

Julia POV
"Chief told me that this diamond manufacture company just finished created a lab diamond that worth millions. So that could be the one that will be the targeted" I passed the information to Devineaux.

"So this person, is he new?" Devineaux ask. I look at the data file on the list of targets and I was surprised. "No actually, he's actually been targeted for a couple of years now." "Wait really!" He was surprised as well.

I explained "Yes, shows here that he is on the top 10 on the ACME wanted list. But we still don't know his identity because he always wear a mask" I turned my laptop to show him.

"Then how come we never heard of him before?" "Well, chief said that. When he knew Carmen Sandiego was trying to stop VILE. So He decided to lay low." "Clever" I heard Devineaux mumble.

He was about to say something but then the alarm went off. Devineaux got out of the car and went rushing inside the building. I closed my laptop and grab my gas gun before chasing him from behind.

Harrison POV
*Beep!* *beep!* *beep!* I closed my ears hearing the sound of the alarm. "Zero! What were you doing! I told you to turn off the security sensors!" I shouted while tapping my ear piece to make sure it's on.

"Ops sorry Harry, but you need to leave now! You have company." She said. "Ok, oh and how many time I have to tell you. Use code name when we are doing a mission." She sigh "Ok Mr no face"

"Freeze!" I heard someone say. "Caught you!" Said the guy holding a weird looking gun. "Is that a toy?" I ask. "What no!" He answers. "It looks like it." I put my hands down. "It's a gas gun that put you to sleep." He explained.

"Ah, good to know" I smirk and grab a briefcase near me that I suspect is full with diamonds. And hit him on the head and I quickly ran off.

"Zero, where's the nearest exit!" I didn't know if they are chasing me or not but I'm still running. "Ok, use the stairs and go down to the 5th floor." I followed her orders and found myself on a parking lot. Where I park my car earlier. "Thanks!" I got in my car and drove away.

Julia POV
"Devineaux where did he go?" I asked while helping him up. "Are you ok?" "I'm fine Ms Argent , now we must stop him. He has the diamonds!"

Both of us went to chase him. But we couldn't find him anywhere. "I think he got away" "Damn it! If only I didn't got distracted." I put my hand on his shoulder and said "It's okay, let's report this to Chief"

He took out his pen and dropped it. Chief hologram appears right in front of us. "Judging by the look of your face, he got away did he?". "Yes" she sigh and rubbing her eyes "This will be a problem"

Harrison POV
"You lost them?" "I don't know, let me check." I look at my side mirror and rear view mirror and saw nothing. It's just like it supposed to be at 1 o'clock in the morning.

"I don't see anything, I'm heading back to the hotel and get some rest." I yawned

Once I arrive at the hotel. I park the car, take off my mask and change my outfit.

I reach my suite and sat on a couch. I put the briefcase on the table and open it. As I expected, it is full of diamonds.

I sigh "At least I got one, still a big payment". I closed it and walks to my bed. "I'll find a buyer tomorrow"

So what do you guys think? I hope you like cause I do! Anyway don't forget to vote and leave a comment!!! Good-bye!!!