Jotunhel X Aolenous-Happier

Maelstrom and Inferno always argued, yet they still crushed over each other. Storm always felt as though Flame hated him, which made him feel helpless. He sighed as he looked into the lake..would he ever get somebody as amazing as Inferno who was rare, powerful and the only light he had in this world of darkness.  He never felt anything unless he was near the amazing Aolenous. Maybe it was anger, but it was better than nothing. Storm sighed as his wings drooped, there was no chance Flame liked him back. Nobody cared about him. Not one person, not ever. The thought about that crushed his soul like a broken gemstone being hammered into shining dust. Nothing would ever fix his heart, nothing available at least. He felt a warm heat on his freezing wing as he turned to face Flame. "Sorry.." he mumbled as he reluctantly moved away from Flame, who sighed. "No, that was me, I should be the one apologizing." and the jotunhel tilted his head quizically.  The Aolenous shivered very slightly at the winter wind. The whole place was fuzzy and white..but not the snow kind of white..the blizzard kind of white. Alarmed, the jot threw his wings over Flame who was shuddering. "It'll all be ok, just hang on!" he said worriedly. "This will all be over soon.." he said as he dove into the cave where both he and Flame lived and snapped some orange crystals and used them to make friction as a spark of a flame appeared and slowly, it started to light as Storm sat down, relieved. He then realized all the heat from the aolenous had vanished and started trying to warm Inferno as quickly as possible. "You know, Maelstrom.." he said in a hoarse voice his body still trembling for the cold, "I always wanted to tell you something.." he said with a weak cough "If this is the end..I just wanted to let you know...I love..you" he finished before his eyes closed and his head went limp. Maelstrom stared in awe at the caracass. "I love you too, Inferno," before silently hugging the body and slipping away.