(Special Request) Tadele x Aire - Blacksocks

"You must be stopped. You are hybrids, creatures that cannot be trusted. Nobody has any way to defeat all of you, and that is why you must die. A danger lurks with you, and you will overrun Sonaria if we leave you unharmed. We know your plans, and they will never happen. Peros will never rule." Igiris snarled as I tried to protest "What are you talking about? We have no plans!""You were caught red handed." Igiris glared at me. "We are not planning anything." a voice said calmly beside me as I nodded my head in agreement. "Liars . ." he whispered, lunging towards them faster than I could comprehend. 

"Aire! Aire!" a voice shouted, tearing away the once so vivid yet dreadful world like paper as my eyes shot open. "Tadele! You're ok!" "Of course I am, silly." he said jokingly, playfully jumping over her. Tadele wasn't very stressed these days, more carefree, which was unusual. Usually, Igiris was always on their tails and they had to keep moving around Sonaria to avoid dying to him. "Tadele .. why can't Igiris stop chasing us?"  "Ask him that." my mate responded jokingly, shrugging, but seeing I was serious, his smile faded. "I don't know. He's a tyrant, and he's trying to frame us for his wrongs, the nasty jot." Tadele said "That's not new." he added "True."  "It's not fair, I know." Tadele admitted"Not fair is an understatement." Aire grumbled, sitting down. "I know that too. We all do. But if we all sat down and enjoyed our lives with Igiris on the loose, more of us would die .." Tadele explained "Wow. You actually said something wise!" Aire teased, huddling in the shadow of his wings with a grin. 

"Haha, very funny, Aire." Tadele laughed. "Yes, it is funny Blacksocks." "You have black socks too!" "Tsk. But you're too cute to leave without a nickname." Aire said with a grin. "Alright Fluffy!" "Why did you choose that nickname?" Aire demanded, huffing as her cheeks turned reddish, embarassed. "Because you're part Pero like me, and you're white, and you look fluffy!" Tadele exclaimed childishly. "Alright Blacksocks!" Aire responded as he responded "That nickname is cringe, but I like it." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this I was trying something short but sweet. This chapter is dedicated to ... @IturaTheDuchie_1