(Special Request) Ani x N/A - Mission

I hid in the darkest corner of the oasis, sheltered from all the large animals who could kill me, beaming a ray of healing out of my crystal ball at a Hygos. It tired me, of course, but I couldn't leave them to die. They KOSed for a reason - for, in fact, defense. I wouldn't even call them a KOSer, being honest. The oasis mistaked them for another Hygos (typical stupid oasis) and was now assaulting them and making them fight back. The hygos seemed really mad, even though the healing beams should have calmed its nerves a little.

"Ani! Get over here! We have an injured!" I heard the rough voice of a local Kendyll called out. I ran inside, pretending not to hear. "Fine then! Be that way! You, the Moonelle!" I heard again. I had never noticed a Moonelle around here, but I guess they were pretty small. Maybe that's why? Or maybe the Kendyll was a KOSer waiting for its next meal. The latter seemed so much more likely, and I would leave you to guess why. Hint: Never trust a Kendyll. Another badly injured creature came over and called "Where's the Moonelle?" just before the Kendyll sunk it's teeth into the Citrulantis's throat. I knew it would soon be out for more blood, as a Citrulantis was barely enough to feed such a massive creature, even in the slightest. The Kendyll's teeth though were now stained red, though I could see he could easily brush it off with attacking the 'KOSing' Hygos.

A Qurugosk in the distance was shooting their breath, sapping energy from the Hygos from a safe distance as an Ardor Warden fought tooth and claw, biting down into the Hygos's fur, staining the two of them red. I rushed to heal the Hygos, trying not to get distracted by all the chaos. I would soon need rest though, for I felt my head gingerly, and felt like I was floating off to the level of the Sky Islands. Definitely a bad sign. 

The hygos eyed me curiously, as if it didnn't know what to do about me. It would probably kill me later if it was a KOSer, but after it glanced at me I knew I would be free to go. I quickly ducked as a Flixit, probably someone else taking advantage of the chaos aimed for me. "3 ORBS OF THE NIGHT-" I yelped as a Flixit tried to charge at me. "I'm only healing! Jeez!" I yelped, ducking. "Healing a KOSer!" it shouted back, but it seemed like it was screaming because the tone of it's voice seemed high, probably because it was small. Or maybe it was one of those Flixits which deliberately tried to get on your nerves. I get that I judged creatures a bit too much, but I was justified, was I not?

The Flixit flew around and tore it's sharp teeth into my fur. I yelped, trying to smack it out of the air, but it was so fast! I hated small creatures for this reason. If they ever try attacking you, you're as good as dead because you can barely attack back. That was why the big creatures, who we called 'Oasis Wardens', basically all the Tier 4s and 5s, always stayed around each other and sent the Saikaries to get them food. Not that the Saikaries would ever comply to such a thing. Then they usually ended up sending Silva the Celeritas instead. They consisted of a Jotunhel, Aspergo, a Yeba'idi called Occasus, a Gramoss called Potentia, Silva, as I said earlier and some Kavouradis I didn't know the name of. Carcin-something. I was doing this while submerging in myself in water, hoping the flixit wouldn't follow. And what do you know? IT DID. Stupid idea, even for a Flixit. I could've sworn, those things were as dumb as rocks, and that was more evidence to go off of. I snatched it and plunged it into the water, disabling its flight and throwing it off into the distance. It splashed into the shallows on the other edge of the water. A Valkyrie scurried rushedly to heal it, clearly friends with the annoying Flixit.

I took my eyes back on the Hygos. It was dying, and fast, so I healed it, trying to keep my beam from flickering. It was a sign of weakness in Ani's and I was not getting targetted because of some dumb telltale sign. The Hygos suddenly had what seemed to be a boost of adrenaline, as it knocked over the Gramoss (game over for that thing, it was probably too heavy to pick itself up) as the Yeba'idi yelped. The Celeritas tried to attack from the air, but the Hygos tried to jump on it (definitely didn't work, these creatures were way too heavy for this) but successfully smashed down the Celeritas, which passed out a few seconds later. Fliers were extremely susceptible to this, because they were lighter, being able to fly and all. I healed the Hygos, but most of the oasis was dead now, except for the Yeba'idi, which was running for it's life, and Suo, the local Zoocuu who was hiding on the ledge. "Wow! Genocide feels good. Thanks, Ani, for healing me back there, but I have something to admit." I tilted my head curiously. "I'm actually a KOSer, but I swear, I wasn't trying anything when they all attacked me-" "Don't mention it, that's a next year problem. After my nap we'll discuss it.." I muttered, before passing out cold.